fas bass console

hcspeed

guys I did a quick forum search before posting but i did'nt really find anything , dose anyone know or have pics of the latest xb2002 console available , I thought there were 2 but I don't know , Thanks

hcspeed

thanks for the reply, ssv. I want a new console but I noticed a couple of 02 s in jasper a couple years ago with a console that looked alot taller one of the owners called it a sportsman dash , I called Allison boats a week or so ago and they said 1 console was discontinued and I could find what was available on the website but I could'nt find anything . so I did a quick web search and pulled up the same images you shared ,but they were dated 2008 so i decided to post on Ally Owners for some intel . both the new and even my old original sharp edge console look great to me but I want to make sure I can get a Helix 5 si in dash and a 3.5/8 tach in before I order

chad202

that’s a hds5 with 3” pyro, two other small gauges and a stainless marine trim indicator. I could’ve fit more gauges but previous owner had it set up like this so I just added the trim indicator.

Last edited: