DONE UNTILL NEXT YEAR

SSTOM

I went to Jasper to do the river run Billy Eaves brought me a 30et to try. So I put it on the boat and proceeded on the run the prop was awsome but I didn't get to really string it out because about 20 or 25 mi up the river the motor slung #6 rod through the block and the connecting end out the other. :evil: So I guess that I'll have to build me another stock motor :twisted: . I also just put a Titus gear case on it and wow best case I have ever run. :D :D Oh well as I always say it's not if they blow it's when they blow. The motor has lived a hard ond long life going to put a 2.4 mod on it for now. :roll: Tom

B

BP

Sorry for your loss :( .
I ventilated my block second time out this year with a rod bolt/bearing cap. Somehow the cylinder wall sustained no damage.
1 crank, 1 connecting rod and some Devcon and I was able to run the rest of the year.
When I go out to the garage at night I hear a ticking sound.....must be those 2.5's I have runnin the clock.
Good luck fixin her up.

Yellowallison

SSTOM.......... was good to see ya @ jasper......

Sorry bout yur motor....

but in conversations.. i heard dad tellin someone that yu use his powerhead for a few months till yu got back on teh water.. :p :mrgreen:

Hope you get her back screamin soon cause yu can tell yu luv that boat....

Hey Tom???? where was D-Ally... why didn't yu bring him along with ya to Jasper??

Yo James.. we missed seeing ya at Jasper!!

Chad Phillips

Tom your ally looked good as it passed by(I was in the Bullet). Sorry again for the loss of the motor, but i'm sure you be back with a hotter motor :twisted:

Chad Phillips

I wouldn't call it racing, I was no competition for his Ally :lol: But he blew up not long after he passed me...sure looked good as he passed though :lol:

SSTOM

I wasn't racing anyone just airing it out a little. The bad thing is no one got to see how well the boat ran when the motor was up to parr. 8) Chad your Bullet is a great looking boat I like the colors on it and the decals on the cowl. Can they make the stripes in the red,yellow,and orange? :) Tom

Chad Phillips

Thanks Tom :D :D

It originally had the regular ProMax decals, but I got these the week of the Allison Rally. But i'm thinking of gettin a 280, so I may have to get more made :lol:

ALLISONCHICK

TOM MAY HAVE BEEN OUTRUN ON THE WATER BUT NO ONE BEAT HIM DOWN THE HILL TO HIS CHAIR!!!! HE KINDA CHEATED BY SLIDING ON HIS BUTT..... BUT HE STILL MADE IT!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: SORRY TOM :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HAD TO DO IT!!

Dark Ally

So Tom fell? :shock: You know his nick name is "Not so" We figured it fit. Not So Bright :oops:

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Man Tom I hate to hear that about your motor, I been there and feel your pain. At least it happened in October instead of July.

I missed seeing all you guys at Jasper this year, I'll be back in 06.

Tray Archer

tom go over to byuboyz and look under motors for sale
there is someting there that you will want. hope it helps
just bite the bullet and get it. you will regret it if ya dont
see ya
Tray

johnnyracer

Hey Tom . Nice to meet you. Sorry about the motor. Hated having to pull another A boat on a string but at least it was Allison pullin Allison :D .
Hope ya get her going soon.

Chummy , The Grey XR2002 belongs to my bud Larry Edelen out of Thomasville GA.

Later Johnny

B

BP

Hey jonnyracer, I did Larry ever own an XB2002?
If so, I think I have it now.It has an Edelen Motorsport decal in one compartment.