Discussion boards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chad202

Fellas, alot of you know me and I consider lots of you close friends. I'm not going to get into a he said/she said pissing match cause to me, it's not worth it. The arguements, threats, whatever you want to call it, was here years ago, today, and will be here years from now. Things will go on or be said on different boards or even the board you're associated with that you may not like. It's part of being a human and having a right to your opinion. My advise I give to everyone on every board I belong to is: take from the board what you like or interested in the leave the rest of the bs behind. Out of respect for Jim, who could've lost his life, and in the grand sceme of things, ask yourself, is it truly worth it. I'm pretty sure if everyone takes a good hard look in the mirror, they'll find it's not. Everyone of us on these performance boards have lots in common and it's truly ashamed to let stuff like this get in the way. I really don't get involved cause when it comes to stuff like this, it's very hard to find out the entire story of the whole situation. Don't judge based on what you've heard. If I took that approach, I probably would've never become friends with lots of people on the web. And don't think I'm just preaching this over here cause it's not the case. I've stated words like this on fastbass many times and anyone would tell you that. I just hate to see friendships go to chit based on heresay.

Ricky, thanks for the words on bassracer bro and I feel the same. See ya in a couple months.

Status
Not open for further replies.