Custom XB21 updates and pictures here

Allison3119

I guess I'll make a thread dedicated to the progress of the Xb21. So far I have changed the back spoiler graphics, steering wheel, dropped trailer off for color change, and changed pin stripes. The motor decal kit came earlier this week, and the letters for the hull should be here Thursday or Friday. I am hoping to have all of the decals changed out by the end of the weekend. The Mark Peiser graph mount is here also! The first picture is when I picked the boat up, then after that will be all the changes, leading up to the final outcome.

Allison3119

Got the Trick Mount by Mark Peiser installed today. This thing is awesome! Has a lot of adjustability and can be removed in seconds!

Allyfishing

I really like that graph mount!! And of course the custom decals, way cool. I know basscat offers the decal stripe around the bottom of the cowl in a few colors but not sure about the green. that would look great if you could change that out too.

Allison3119

Pictures don't do these colors any justice. Special thanks for all the help from: Rockdale Boat Mart, Eric Petty (bassboat outfitters), Mark Peiser, and DomedNumbers. About the only thing left is loading this thing up with Blue Water LED lights!