Crazy and funny boat ramp stories

fastallison21

Ok,myself and Mick have decided to start a post on this topic. We had actually posted a couple stories on a earlier post. So read ours and tell us your funny mishaps.

travelmappers

Ok,myself and Mick have decided to start a post on this topic. We had actually posted a couple stories on a earlier post. So read ours and tell us your funny mishaps.
We were waiting to put in at a launch in Pierre Part, La., the ramp is slightly steep. So while this truck was backing down the ramp all of a sudden the trailer for some reason comes apart, leaving the "Y" part still strapped to the boat thank goodness. The boat and part of the trailer fly down the ramp splashing into the water. I'll never forget that.

Flyman

Would you believe an XB2002 will float a trailer, I've proved it will.

motobuffy

I once had an aluminum trailer that would float. !st time out we were at a ramp in heavy current. You can just picture the looks on our faces as the trailer slams into the dock.

suicidealli

I seen a guy ask his friends to get in the water and lift the trailer. He said it dropped off the edge, and was stuck. Truck was a stick, and it wasn't budging. He tried for 10 min. Finally his friends get in the water start lifting the trailer. I'm standing there watching this. After I seen them lift it a little, and it didnt make a difference, I asked if he had the E brake on. He laughed and said opps. Released the brake and took off. His friends were pissed. Lmao