Congratulations to the Texas Dears

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
For being this year's MVP at FastPass. Y'all are the best. You are actually MVP every year in my opinion.

jimbob88

I would like to be one of the first to congratulate those 2 sum biscuits. I feel very privileged & honored to know these two individuals. ed & monez are some of the best people I've ever met in my life!!!! just not sure how she puts up with him......... lol

RedAllison

"FastPass 2013 Ralliers/MVPs of the Year" recipients!

The "2013 FastPass Ralliers/MVPs of the Year" were THE most beloved couple that we ALL cherish & more deserving people couldn't have been chosen than Ed & Monez Dear of Livingston, TX! Their sentimental reactions & gratitude only underscored their sweet spirits...

Just glad to have them safely back again this year! :at the bar

Attachments

allisonriverrat

How would one go about getting such an A--ward anyway?
Chris ... It's a special thing we do as a family at the rally.. It started with the first fast pass and me giving it to the bucknells and hydromotive for all they do for everyone even on there vacation at rally. And from there the new MVP choose the next MVP . So the dears will choose next years A ward winner .

BigRedAlli

Congratulations Ed & Monez!!! The award couldn't have gone to a more deserving couple. Love you Guys!!!

Marty & Christie

Brack

Well Deserved......Congrats to Monez & Ed.........

and....to the Best........ "Buttery Nipple Makers" ever

sure missed see'in everyone this year,

Morespeed4me

Congrats Ed & Monez!!!! The award couldn't have gone to a more deserving couple!!!! We are proud to call you guys friends. Thats what this RALLY is all about!!!! FAMILY

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Ed And Monez...y'all are TRULY the best...It was my honor to pass along that award to you and your emotional response brought a lump in my throat. Love you guys.

Texas Dear

We would like to thank Lou for selecting us as this year's MVP. It really means alot to us and we are very honored to receive this award. As you could see we were speechless and very touched. It was a very emotional time for us. We enjoy cooking and providing Slippery Nipples for everyone at the rallies. Most of all we love spending time with all our friends who are truly family to us. We want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers during our trying time back in October. We love all of you very much. Can't wait to see y'all next year.