Congratulations to Jimmy B - the new celebrity

Blue Gray in PA

For those of you who get the Bass Times publication, make sure you check out page 41 of the March 2008 edition. Mine just arrived and I caught Jimmy's photo while running through the pages. It's a nice reprint of an article Mercury did on him and I think it's great that he gets some recognition for all he does. I know he helps me a lot and is valued member of the Allison Owners family - even if he does drive a slower boat now. ;-)

Congratulations on the article Jimmy and keep up the good work. Hopefully we'll see you fishing on National TV someday soon and I can say I knew you when you were still working the Mercury booth at the Bassmasters Classic in Pittsburgh. Keep the reels (and the engines) screaming brother.

RedAllison

Yeah Jimmy don't forget us one of these days when you make it toda big times and gotchur own show.

BUT HEY, you'll be feeshin from a couple of cookie cutters that they PAYIN you to suffer through. We'll wave when we pass ya by!!! :laughing :beer:
RA

jimmyb

thanks guys... it was a nice article and it was nice to get some recognition for my fishing efforts! :)