Congrats Hack02

Swamp boy

Like to give a thumbs up to Hack. 1st race and had the xb02 lookin good. Think that lil prop today sure had them boys worryin when that thing shot out of the hole.:big grin

Hope ya get her dialed on in. See ya at the next one bud.

If ya need anything get up with me anytime.

David

Think that drag bug done bit, might soon be upgradin to one of them XRs.:shock:

hack02

Thanks man. She sure left good Sunday. I'm changing to a different ecu and a 56 pound system to see if I can get some more rpm out of it. Looking forward to Wetumpka. This stuff is addictive.

Swamp boy

Thanks man. She sure left good Sunday. I'm changing to a different ecu and a 56 pound system to see if I can get some more rpm out of it. Looking forward to Wetumpka. This stuff is addictive.
Let me know if ya need something. I had some props ya could've tried. Also had 4 ecu's in the truck. Think we could've found one to work.:very happy

BigRedAlli

Dang Hack, you still runnin that tired old 260? Glad to see your finely gettin to make a few passes. Know you been wantin to for a few years.

Them guys are lucky you sold the SS!!! :big grin

Hope to see ya at Jasper!!!

FLYING BUTCHER

CONGRADS DUDE!!! Those wins come hard even when everything is right!!! Go Allison have fun be safe

Chummy

Glad to hear your having fun!! Let me know if ya need anything. Good to see a local Atlanta guy out there running

Aqua Vicious

Steve,
Guess you made it back home alright. When is Wetumpka? I have you on video, I think it was the first day. Couldn't get the video the second day. It's nothing professional but if you want I can put it on a disc and send it to you. "CONGRATS"!!!
James:at the bar

hack02

James, thanks for being my truck driver and scale man on Sunday. The next race is Sept. 19th and 20th. I had a blast and the ODBA is a first class organazation to be associated with.
Marty, if we could get SS Tom to give it a try he would never quit.
Thanks for the kind words guys.

Aqua Vicious

James, thanks for being my truck driver and scale man on Sunday. The next race is Sept. 19th and 20th. I had a blast and the ODBA is a first class organazation to be associated with.
Marty, if we could get SS Tom to give it a try he would never quit.
Thanks for the kind words guys.
Hey Steve,
It was my pleasure man! Gave me the fever and all I did is drive the Bronco!!! Probably had something to do with smelling that racin fuel!:beer:

bruce pitts

what's up this is bruce i try calling you today glenn has my box doing some up grade
you need to try this prop i have may we can get together before we go to wetumpka
here's my email bruce.pitts@kbr.com or call me