Congrats BAMA

Fl Boy in ILL

As a Gator fan and a life long one my hats off to the best team in the SEC and hopefully the nation, Alabama Crimson Tide!!!!! They really put a whoppin on Tebo and the whole Gator team, the stage was set after the first series when the Offinsive line of Alabama handled Fla defense and did the whole game.

Hope BAMA (SEC) wins the big dance!!

Rick

RedAllison

As a Vols football fan I NEVER say, "ROLL TIDE" but I was SCREAMIN IT Saturday afternoon!!! :big grin

I'm just GLAD the 2009/2010 NCAAF season is essentially inda books, nextyear we won't have to hear TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW every third word of each Saturday discussion. :at the bar

By the looks of seein Nebraska give the longhorns a fit, if the Alabama that played in Atlanta shows up to play TX it's OVER BABY Tide gets another notch in the history books!!! :twisted evil
RA

amosXB03

No doubt, if Alabama plays like they are capable and Texas doesn't it will be over quickly...Colt is a come from behind QB, but he was LUCKY Saturday night....1 second remaing.

aaronmt

No doubt, if Alabama plays like they are capable and Texas doesn't it will be over quickly...Colt is a come from behind QB, but he was LUCKY Saturday night....1 second remaing.
Almost to lucky.Im not so sure bout the 1 second myself.Seemed awfull iffy......On a good note The University of Washington Huskies are makeing a turn for the better.Tyrone Willingham damn neer collapsed the entire fan base while he was here.Thank god hes gone!!!:punch

LAAllison

Hey Aaron, your boat came from Bama I know it's pulling for The Tide. I was hoping Willingham would go back to notre damn. Don't give up on Tex, remember it was just a week ago that an inferior program pushed The Tide to the limit before the men took control of the boys. I think Tex will be ready and we'll see a good game.
And Red I guess you saw Lane Kiffin pick Bama to win and he was one of the few.

Roll Tide

Last edited: