Conference Call

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
I just got off the phone from a conference call between myself, Scott Vickery, and Randy Pierson.

The call was set up by Scott (YellowAllison).

We all agreed that there has been too much ribbing and joking around, and that culturally and perceptually, these things can be taken the wrong way and that people who read these posts (and who do not necessarily post on this board) can and are being offended.

Therefore we have collectively agreed to cool down the joking around and wipe the slate clean.

To those of you out there who have been offended, we offer a sincere apology.

Scott, thank you for taking the initiative to set up our phone call.

Lou

Yellowallison

Thanks LULU .................... Well said!!

in conversation Randy was able to explain - how he loves Jokin around...cause Me and Randy have been Jokin around since Jasper last Yr... but how sometimes we got to make sure our humor doesn't affect people that might be behind the scenes..

So we all agreed to keep on helping each other in any way posible with a taste of humor... But just make sure we keep our jokes clean and not to hurt any ones feelings!!!

Itzz all GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!

:p :p :p

Hey GILMORE :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: -- Randy did say for me to ask you about the "Barcadi" rep that called you last week and wanted to send you samples...... Can yu fill us in on the details of that phone call !!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: