COMPLETE SET OF ALLISON SEATS

XB2002ALLISON

I have a complete set of seats out of a XB2002. There are three fold down type seats, one 3 piece bench rear seat and a butt seat. All match, they are gray and red. They are in very good condition, no tears or holes. Make offer, or traid me something for them.
DR

S

Scott Gilmore

Hey Denver, what days will you be @ the Rally ? Give me a call 517 749 2023, I need to make some plans !! Scott :D

J

John Richied

Jeff and Leigh Whitefield were looking for the 3 piece bench rear seat. I don't have there e-mail but if you get a hold of them I bet they will buy the bench.

93allison

Re: Don't want to break up the set

XB2002ALLISON said:
I will sell all the seats for $300 plus shipping.
DR[/quote
Do you still have any of these seats for sale?
If so please call me at 843-385 1529 Thank you

lakeside

Are seats still available. I'm interested in the 3 fold downs. If available 7:30-4:00 423-365-1836.

XB2002ALLISON

You can still get them

You can still have Allison build them in the orginal material and colors or any color you want. Call Bill @ 865-983-5920.
DR

BigRedAlli

You can still have Allison build them in the orginal material and colors or any color you want. Call Bill @ 865-983-5920.
DR
Except porche red.... Had to change mine to the bright red...
Marty...

BigRedAlli

Sorry Denver...No disrespect intended :oops:

When I got an x-tra bucket seat last spring to make the Wife a little more secure,I called Bill to have a cover made. Just my luck,my color was no longer avalible,had to buy two to match...Was afraid to ask what it was going to cost to change the bench also...Since my 2003 is center steer,I only run the 2 buckets anyway.
Marty

XB2002ALLISON

Thanks

I am sorry about getting a little excided, it's that time of the month. :?
I wonder if one could supply the material to Allison and let them make the seat cover. I have to believe that someone some where still makes that color. Allison's supplier may have dropped it and Allison dosen't use much anymore so they aren't going to try and find another source. It took them about 3 months to make mine, but Bill told me it was the color of the jellcoat that took so long to get. I ordered them the end of Jan. 05 and got them then end of April. They had the bench seat done in about a month. Just for your info a XB2002 bench then cost $350.
Hope to see you at the Rally.
DR :twisted: