College Football 05

hack02

Football has started. My Vols sure didn't look like world beaters. I knew UAB would be tough. They beat a major team every year.
Tough way for Oklahoma to start the year, sorry Brack.
The old ball coach (Spurrier) came out swinging. Next week for them--Georgia.
Georgia, kicked butt and took names.
Fla won, USC rolled, ND beat Pitt, alot of good games.
A good one tonight, NC State and Virginia Tech, Marcus Vick at Q-back for VT.
Another good one coming up, tomorrow or Mon, Miami and Fla St.
Did I miss anyone.

Brack

yup....that Sucked big time...you Gotta hand it to TCU, we may loose to all the Texas teams this year..... :shock:

I really hate to say it......but I look for OU to loose 4 games this year,

TBuck2003

Football 05

We will see how this thing plays out but I dont think TEXAS has any idea what there in for at the horseshoe this sat. nite.La.Lafayette and my BUCKEYES are just a little different teams.Texas will see how corn fed backers hit ya.Wishing luck to everybodys teams.

Todd

A

Anonymous

Horns

I BEG to differ Mr. Bucknell. . . . . . i think my horns will pull one out on u guys and them dang'd ol' sooners. Ur in for a suprise.

Brack

well.....lets see, we've won the last 5....I guess Mack needs one win to keep his job,..........dont count the Sooners out just yet,

A

Anonymous

wut ever

i have always been quiet frightened of oklahoma and always get whooped. but this year things change. And aint never been scared of no buckeye. . . . wut is a buckeye neways???? looks like a lil plant to me!!!

TBuck2003

BUCKEYE

A Buckeye is a round Cone like object with spikes that comes from a tree.And when it falls off and hits ya it knocks you senseless.Should be a great game just be a good enough sport to say congrats on the win,because I will.Chris I like the Vols too,but UAB sticking that close,hope they were shaking off the rust.Good luck to everybody this weekend,AND GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Todd

hack02

I thought it was a male deer eyeball. Texas- Ohio St should be a great game. It was a pick on the spread this week, no one favored. That was the Tues ATL paper anyway, thats the one I have to use for my pool. My weekly 10 dollar donation starts this week. Have to pick 12. I took 8 underdogs and the points. I'll show what I picked so everybody can laugh at me at the end of the weekend. GT -12, South Car. +17, ND +17, Clemson +1, VT -20, BC -27 and a half, Miss. St. +16, Washington +9, Wake +7 and a half, Ark -11, Ala -12, Arizona St. +7

A

Anonymous

l0l

l0l. . . u guys are great!!! mr. todd. . . . . . . . . . . if u see this plz tell brandon to call, i wanna tlk to him about jasper

hack02

Man I hate to see TBUCK walking around at the next rally with a Texas hat on. Hard hitting game. I went 6 and 6 on my picks, not nearly good enough to be in the money. Usually takes four losses or less.
GA-SC was a good one. Looks like the DJ Shockley that I remember showed up for that one.

TBuck2003

game

Well,
Congrats on Texas over O State.Great game bottom line OSU did not take advantage of field position or red zone chances.Granted Texas had some to do with that,but OSU did not deserve to win with 6 Tried field goals and 1 TD.Congrats to the horns and Michigan still sucks.
TBuck

jerryingeorgia

Anyone up there at ohio st. wondering why Tressel went for that long field goal? Seemed like a bad decision at the time.

I agree with you, Michigan also looked awful and I don't think ND will look as good against other teams.

A

Anonymous

college football

i will be the first to say that texas should have been beat after the 1st quarter. . . . . it was definantly a defensive game. . . . . . . . . that safety at the end and a fumble saved our lives. We are definantly a comeback team!