CMC hydraulic jackplate for sale

Blue Gray in PA

I have a 5" CMC hydraulic jackplate I took off my XTB and am looking to sell if anyone is interested. It's got the DCH2500 pump, works well and will handle up to 300 HP motors. I replaced it with a new JP to clear the tubing rope for my kids. Includes everything you need including the switch and wiring harness but does have a very slow leak at the fitting - about one or two tablespoons per week under pressure. According to Chad at CMC, the fitting is easily replaced or may just need re-seated. I didn't get around to fixing it before I pulled it because it wasn't that big of a deal to me. Asking $300 and will deliver to the Rally if you are interested. Thanks!

Blue Gray in PA

Sorry I've been off the board for a few days due to death in the family. Yes I still have it. If you're interested, you can call me at 724-664-6445 or PM me back and I'll keep an eye out for messages.

Scott

Blue Gray in PA

Is anyone interested in this hydraulic jackplate? It is made by CMC and has Allison engraved on both sides so it would be better for a "family" member to use rather than on another brand of boat. If you're interested, make me an offer or it goes on S&F soon....