Cleavers on a XB2002

RB in NM

Randy,

First you tease us with the Titus Modded Sporty.... :wink:
Now these awesome wheels you boyz been working on..... :wink:

I kno' the cost and timing on the Titus Mods,,,

BUT, what's the scoop on the new style Hoss wheels, availibility, costs, lead time , etc...... Ya'll been doing some great PR work,,please finish it up with some more info we all needing to know... :)

Thanks dude, Russ

J

John Richied

Okay, I wanna try a 29-30 pitch three blade Cleaver on my XB-02...

I just wanna ride FAST, light and on top of the water... :p

GPI Racing

Russ,

The prop thing is all R&D. I'm doing it because "I" want a fast prop. The side benefit is you guys get to have them avalible to you. Dave Bostic wanted to "retire". I poked at him enough to get him back in the saddle. He really doesn't have the time or the boats to test theories on. I do. I gave some of our early proto stuff to Lou and Bill Mason...you know the result. We thought it would be cool if we brought some stuff to the rally and let everybody see/try/and touch them. We could talk about them and relative set ups and try to improve everyone interested's performance. We're doing this for free. Dave will take orders for props etc., but here is a chance to run something and work with it BEFORE purchasing it. If this sounds like me ranting...don't take it that way. This is all for you guys not some sales ploy. If the stuff works it will sell itself..we are coming to the rally to share our experience and have some fun. This IS supposed to be my vacation so you won't see any sales push from me. :lol: If you can't make it we will be gathering data on the boats that test the gearcases and props. We can post the notes afterward and compare any gains (or losses) here on the board. If you do make it I hope we can BS a little.

Randy

S

Scott Gilmore

15X30 "Lab Cleaver" I'll have one @ the Rally try it & buy it if you want ! Scott :D

Mike2002

Randy & Dave B ?

Randy & Dave,

I have a 32/31" pitch Hoss Triton, is it possible to modify to be updated for the new stuff?

What will you have there in from Hoss, pitch wise or best for Top End?

Thanks,

Mike2002

GPI Racing

Mike,

There will be props from 24 to 30+ in pitch and we can go over the details Wed. night. See ya there! :)

Randy

RB in NM

Thanks!

Thanks for the reply Randy.

If I were still in Louisiana, I would make every rally in Tenn. But I am now in New Mexico, and just don't have the vacation time available for that trip.,, which really sucks!

Ya'll have a bunch of good times and be safe on the water ! AND the parking lot too,,,,Ya'll git ole' Yaller lickered up too much, he might fall in the parking lot and bruise that big head.....LOL !
Rumor has it Pinkie has sent Yaller out the infamous Pink TuTu,,,it may be seen in the parking lot too.... :wink:

I had a cherry 14" 28 Triton1 I ran a couple of times on my XB-03, as light as I could get my bote. I liked the hole shot, mid range, but If I would have kept it, I'd liked a tad more lift. I still have a 26 Hoss Hyperdrive that works well on my rig. I can't wait to hear what all ya'll come back on here talking about after the rally.

Later, Russ

RB in NM

I'm right on the fringe of Albuquerque, about 4 hours north of Alamagordo, right up I-25. What dates are you going to be here?

The lake I drag race at is half way between the two, Elephant Butte. The last race is Sept. 10th and 11th.

Russ

USALLISON

I'll be there for sure Sept 16 - 21 and Oct 30 - Nov 4.........
loks like I'll probably be there the last week in Sept also....
those are the trips I know are happening.....also have 1 or 2 more that are probable....they'll be to El Paso more than likely.
When it gets closer I'll see how much free time I'm going to have and maybe I can see the ALLI :!:

RB in NM

Yeah, keep me posted. I did not draw an archery elk tag this year, but have a couple of folks I am guiding, but not yet sure of the hunt dates yet. Usually the rut is on good in mid Sept.

I always need a good excuse to head to the water out here.

When ya get out here to the South West, you'll see what I mean about having to drive 2 hours one way to the nearest lake......Really sucks..!

Russ

USALLISON

I've been coming out there for about 2 years now......we've been staying in Belin and Socorro.......see a lot of Pontoon boats and runabouts......always wondered where the water was :lol: