check out my new heads.

suicidealli

all o ring heads. exchangeable doms. i have 30 cc and 21 cc doms.. no more head gaskets, and no need for all those heads laying around... a friend of mine makes them... using them on the xb trying them out..
roy

patches

Awesome Roy. I almost bought a set but ran into other issues. Maybe before this season is over I'll be able to get a set

suicidealli

900 + the ride from canada... comes with both sets of doms. uses mercury fishing head o rings.
260/300 hp and also makes a set for 280's. all billet.
i talked to him last week eric, he said you were going to get a set..
he does great work.
roy

Last edited:

suicidealli

here are some better shots... i dont sell these, i make nothing.. he is just a friend of mine.. i dont know how they perform yet, but there was a lot of r&d by a well known racer working with him on the design..
roy

bringit

i got a set also roy!so ha ha ha ha.they kick butt and look good to!

Bobalouie

Suicide,

What do you use to check temps with a setup like that? Those are super nice, how do you get in touch with the company?

suicidealli

i have a water temp sender in the top of the head... just like when you drill and tap the top of the merc heads for a temp guage. it comes drilled, and tapped. no place for the alarm buzzer. he runs off a few sets at a time. it takes like 18 hours on a cnc to make a set.... i will contact him, and see how he wants to be contacted..
sometimes he has a few sets, and sometimes it will take a couple of weeks to make them...

roy

patches

That's correct James. Pull the heads and swap the chambers out. Also handy if you ever smoke a piston and ding up a head. No need to buy a whole new set. Just get another chamber

propmanjay

How will the small O ring hold up with big compression. They look awsome, I seem to have a never ending wish list and now it just got bigger.

strip

Someone else used to build a set of heads with interchangeable cc's Was it Land and Sea? seems like it had dual sprk plugs too. are yhe plugs all that holds the hats in?

SLOmofo

Jay, Dave use's "O" rings on his heads so they should hold up to your compression. :laughing The heads I have use them also.

Land and Sea as far as I know didn't have interchangeable chambers. The Mach heads I've used (OMC) have an "O" ring at the top that sealed the chamber to the head, then used a normal head gasket between the block and head. The chamber is trapped between the head and the block, that is what holds it in..
With the heads I've used (NOT THESE!) I have had chambers crack (early style) and the chamber can move around and frett the gasket surface.

It looks like the chamber on these heads fits tightly at the block side into the head. That should keep the chamber from moving around.

patches

Is the O ring from a fishing head different than a Drag head. I know some use Teflon O ring. I have O ring Drag heads that make 245 lbs of comp and I don't use the Teflon O rings. No problems so far

suicidealli

you got it whipper.. some else has made doms before.. the thread length for the plug is 3/4" instead if 1/2" like a merc head. so you cant use your normal spark plugs. there about 2.50 each for the ngk.. they are the same plug i run in my banshee. awesome plugs. i think bryan said the head temps are a little cooler too. he is a great guy, and has some talent too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
takes the fishin o rings. they are cheaper.... i have 21 cc doms too. it has o rings in 3 places. the doms against the block. the head against the block, and in the back of the dom. so the head can be split into 2 halfs.

roy