Carpet Colors

skeeterd

I have a white w/black sides xb2002,was wondering what color carpet should i go with?Do they make black with grey border or grey with black border or grey with red border?

F2008

As sharp as it would look, I have to believe black carpet would be unbearable, especially in your neck of the woods.

When I ordered mine Bill told me they would have to cut it and have the edges bound so it sounds like if you called him the color combinations might be up for discussion.

Personally, I think the light gray / silver carpet with black edging would look sharp. .....cooler too. :wink

skeeterd

Im gonna do grey with black rolled edgin,cuz shes gonna have a mariner alien..Thanks for the input.

Last edited:

tomoad

bob, how often do ya have to untwist the trim cable on the steering wheel? looks like you have hydralic steering and went with a connector

Bobalouie

Not very often, usually only after doing a bunch of hard turns getting into a tight marina to dock or something. I usually just reset the steering wheel each time before I take off. To do this, you just turn the wheel all the way over to one of the stops and bump it 3 or 4 times against the stop. This opens a check valve or something and bleeds fluid allowing the wheel to move relative to the steering. After a few bumps, I am centered again.

When just running down the lake making corrections to keep her on the pad, I have never wound it up. It moves a little, like the plug will be at the top instead of the bottom after running 10 or so miles, but its not wound around the wheel.