Brace Under Trim Cylinder

msagro

I have a 260 with offshore mid. Today while out a piece of the brace under the trim cylinder broke off and of course hit the prop. My question is can I run the boat without that brace on there. I have another prop just don't know about that brace. Also, is it a common piece as I am new to the outboard thing.

thanks

Matt

FlatOutAlly

That wasn't so hard, now was it! :wink :at the bar
You talkin to me? Water is soft here now, how's the pollen down there? :big grin

It was fun watching all the stars of PGA commentary from Florida tearing up and sneezing on camera at Augusta last weekend. Yunz all down yonder that golf and boat must keep the respiratory therapists on their toes down there this time of year, doncha know? :razz

msagro

Got a new one anode or what ever it is called ordered. Haven't decided what to do with the prop, it got one ear pretty good. Just got that prop too, it was an Ally cut chopper 24 pitch, that was only the second time I had run it but my 28 Triton worked afully good with all the changes I made over the winter so may just wait and save up for a 26 or 27 Hydromotive. Thanks for the help.

Matt

FlatOutAlly

He wasn't talking to me !!!
Whoops, sorry Msharp. I sometimes get Eastern Tennesseans and Left Coasters mixed up. Unless you all gang up on Red, you're just alright by me.

River is falling here, debris is gone but lots of current. I may head upstream tomorrow... Wish me luck. This MN power can be tricky. :razz

msharp

LEFT COASTERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They can spell better than me !!! When I went to school, I was to busy messing with the GIRLS !!!!:big grin:big grin:big grin

FlatOutAlly

Me too msharp, but it's never to late to further your education. Fish are just waking up here so I'm going to take another month or few off and perhaps consider that option again. Have you ever seen a Walleye? or eaten one? :relax:

msharp

Too old now to care . LOL, Just going to install spell check on computer LOL . yeah, the lakes and rivers down here have them, Thats about the BEST eating Fish we have IMHO.

FlatOutAlly

Too old now to care . LOL, Just going to install spell check on computer LOL . yeah, the lakes and rivers down here have them, Thats about the BEST eating Fish we have IMHO.
old don't happen till........ :shock: Live on as fast as you can.

spell checker? Buy a good one. Don't leave your checkbook in the rumble seat. :razz

Walleye is the best eating fish in North America. (See how I included the Canucks?) Trufully thou, yours down their suxk. You need too try some from water that freezes seasonally. Trust me. :beer:

K.Kiser

how's the pollen down there?
Well lets see, I've always described it from a sinus standpoint as a cold virus on nitrous, or supercharged, or turbo'ed (whatever as long as it's not naturally aspirated - no pun intended, maybe)... Cram some bondo up the 'ol nose and let cure, but possibly mix some hot sauce in the batch before cramming just for that burning effect but somehow while being an airtight fit it still has to leak a 55 gal. drum of snot per hour, or 3 rolls of toilet paper per night while You don't sleep as another reference... Throw in some post nasal drainage to give You a sore throat as if You ported Your tonsils with a sanding drum on a dremel... While We're at it a couple days of the post nasal drip will give You body aches and fatigue to fake You into a false assumption of the Flu... Is that what You were asking..?