Bolt pattern on Boatmate trailer?

RedAllison

What type of wheels will our Boatmate tandems take?

Kenna fine sum dub spinnuhs rekun? :twisted:
RA

RedAllison

And what would 5 on 5.5 equate too as far as the type of vehicles that would use them?

NO "Chromasexual series" crapola for me, besides I don't like fag purple anyway! :lol:
RA

Yellowallison

5 on 5.5 fits ah Ford RANGER....

HT RED!! Yu and CHROMIE are gunna LUV EACH OTHER ..cause he now into the SUPERMAN look and yu and him both got RED 03ALLies!

I can see it now... THE RED boat chromie TWINS floatin across DOUGLaS watchin... AMAN get spanked By 2slowTEDDY and SkYWAGON....

GET R DUN!

RedAllison

Thanks Scottie...

I fish in lakes with Hydrilla and Milfoil, reckon I can just sharpen the spinners so they will cut the grass off?
RA

scott mann

trailer wheels

I hate to jump in...but I believe the pattern is 5 on 4.5" (or 114.3 mm).
The Ford Ranger part is correct.
Hope this helps,
Scott Mann

RedAllison

yeah thats what I found after looking up Ranger wheels, they seem to be 5x4.5".

Dunno yet, I think I would probably need to test fit some tires and wheel combos to make sure everything fits under the fenders ok. There aint much available (lookswise) in a 14" wheel, plenty in 15s but I ain sure what size and type tire I would be limited too. I might just have to upgrade too a newer style like they use now and be content!
RA

Yellowallison

Yea yAWL right.. bRAIN fARTED on THE 5.5 DEAL.. knew it wuz 4.5 CAUSE i JUS BOUGHT tha WHEELS FOR the yEALLR II trailer..

Soory RED! but the Ranger deal is right!

Cya at the RAlly RED!

Can't wait to see YUR 'CHROMIE " SPINNERS! :D

FUNNT TrueStory,, Me and buudy one early morning stop at Walmart for sum lures and bought a set of those CHeap-O 19.99 SPINNER hubcaps from Walmart to sneak on a buddies trailer.. We got'm on at the Gas station and he didn't see us & drove off.. Made for sum a good laugsh when he drove up at the club tournament/boatramp..!

LAAllison

Both Jegs & Summit have a selection of 14" Ford wheels. From Cragers to the Magnum style used on 66-67 Mustangs & Fairlane. Hope you find one you like.