Boat Registration Number's Police

Forkin' Crazy

RedAllison said:
He probably was a nerd all throughout his childhood and wasn't good enough to get a police badge and gun so his next route was the game dept!!! :roll:
RA
HAHAHA!!!! :lol: Ain't that the truth. There are good ones, but for every good one, it seems there are 2 that are pricks.

I haven't been pulled over yet, but you can bet, if I don't make eye contact with them, I am going to make them earn their money!!! :twisted: Sometimes I think they are pissed that there are not hunters to harass, and/or they are pissed that they have to work on a week end and try to ruin everyone else

atgill

Forkin.....those dudes were out in BIG force last SAt week ago,.there were so many boats they forgot who they stopped and didnt stop....they got a couple for bending the elbow to much......had em in there boat going back to moon lake ramp....

Forkin' Crazy

Yep, that's what I heard too. My buddy said there were six possum cop boats putting in the water at one time (9:00 pm) at Lazzar. They also had the DWI task force van in the Lazzar parking lot. :shock:

countrycoolio

I feel your pain here guys. Havent had any incidents in my ally yet, but got arrested during deer season this past winter. For riding my 4 wheeler on an unmarked mgmt area road. He got 6 of us at the same time. This freaking guy hiked 2 miles up a mountain and waited at the edge of a cutover waiting for us to come off of our stands and catch us on that road. It would have been one thing if the road was blocked & we went around it but IT WASN't . Then to top all that BS off I live 2 hours from there & had to take off work to go pay the ticket. When I got there , they could not find anything so I was held up 2 hours , finally the lady told me it was 100 bucks, I paid her , got the reciept & FOUR FREAKIN days later I got a notice in the mail saying a warrant was issued do to failure to pay in full. So once again I had to take off work & go pay another 100 bucks. I ran into the game warden again during turkey season & told him exactly what I thought about him. I gurantee you one thing next time he is just gonna have to chase me, I don't think he can keep up with the 800 though.

JR

Enforcement

There have been a couple of times lately that I have ended up running side by side with the Marine Patrol / Coast Guard. They keep speeding up and so do I. Just when they think they have me "Matched" I use the last 1/4 throttle and walk away from them without looking back. Probably not the smartest thing to do but its fun....
JR

Brack

froggy said:
Gar,

It sounds like the Ft. Gibson gestapo. Dude has been doing this for about three years now. I'm surprised he didn't tell Skiing that the letters needed to be either black or white, whichever affords the best contrast. That's what he used to say. I have 3.5" white letters with black shadows on white to cover all the bases with the gestapo, for that reason. The dude likes to harass Allisons and Bullets.

froggy
John.......we had one up at the Island Sunday watching Glenn,myself and some Jet-boat boyz playin....well.....I told him we where testing props......lol.....he didnt give us any chit.....just told us to be carefull,........I told him "YES SIR"

NormALLY

Hey Sking did you bout spill your Crown and Coke? :D

I got pulled over for a sobriety test last week and they come slammin into my boat with their rubber bouys like I was a drug runner. My boat might as well been a river barge.

I know most of us Ally owners are there to support boating safety and everything but it's just the few that end up spoiling it for the many.

Sking

normally, no crown and coke that time but he was sure eye ballin the 280 hangin off the back..

J

John Richied

Sking said:
he was sure eye ballin the 280 hangin off the back..
That's when ya ask him, " YOU WANNA RUN EM! or are ya scared" :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Forkin' Crazy

Re: Enforcement

JR said:
There have been a couple of times lately that I have ended up running side by side with the Marine Patrol / Coast Guard. They keep speeding up and so do I. Just when they think they have me "Matched" I use the last 1/4 throttle and walk away from them without looking back. Probably not the smartest thing to do but its fun....
JR
Awesome!!! :twisted:

Forkin' Crazy

NormALLY said:
Hey Sking did you bout spill your Crown and Coke? :D

I got pulled over for a sobriety test last week and they come slammin into my boat with their rubber bouys like I was a drug runner. My boat might as well been a river barge.

I know most of us Ally owners are there to support boating safety and everything but it's just the few that end up spoiling it for the many.
They did that to a friend of mine, w/o the fenders.... and he jumped out of his boat and grabbed the fish cop by the throat.... with his wife screaming, "Don't kill him!!!"

Blue Gray in PA

That would be me. I may not have the best looking Allison out there but I'm trying to make it look better every day. If some idiot pulls up to mine without bumpers out, he'll hear about it from me before his boat makes contact clear through the time I talk to his supervisor and anyone else in the department I can find. Fortunately I haven't been pulled over for any inspections but I'm sure the day will come.

Sking

I'm going to get on the water this week end..I'll find out if these ###'s are okay...