blue carpet

Myron

thinking about changing up my boat, it could use some new carpet, would like to see some pics of white boats with blue carpet in them, my boat is white with petty blue wingtips and console, and steps, now it has grey carpet, I think the blue would look cool. Thanks

Mr. Scary

We had a white XB-2002 with teal carpet and teal wings. It looked great. I liked doing that with the boats that didn't have a lot of color on them. An all white boat with maybe just the wingtips colored then add the colored carpet to give them that blast of color - looked cool.

pickwickangler

OH Yeah, I dont much care for grey carpet in any boat. I think boats look alot better with colored carpet. Ats just me though :beer:
Here is my red one with red carpet.

Attachments

RedAllison

Myron I don't think a Petty Blue boat would look very good with the dark blue Alli carpet. I think all they offer is the dark blue and then the teal. I don't know where you'd look, but if you could find some matching carpet it would REALLY set the boat off.

Good luck,
RA

Myron

I have not checked with Bill, they probably don't have a petty blue.

Brack

Myron.....call Bill, when I was re-doin mine Billl sent me several carpet and seat material sample.....sure help me alot trying to decided what would look nice