Billy Sedman

chad202

Well either no one knows him or the people that do are covering for him. Dude, you need to step up and do the right thing.

h2oskiier30

Scott, it appears that the two outside lower gauge holes were cut too low, not allowing the console to mount flush with gauges in those holes.

That's how it appears to me, anyhow.

DragAlly02

Yep!! Thats the case, Holes are cut to low. Its a real Shame sawweet console wish it would work.

Mike
Scott, it appears that the two outside lower gauge holes were cut too low, not allowing the console to mount flush with gauges in those holes.

That's how it appears to me, anyhow.

whipper

Bummer. Looks like there was room to drill them higher just an oops in the measurement I guess. At least he realizes it and I'm sure he will cut them higher in the future. Glad to see he stepped up and was honorable. Its nice to hear when a guy actually realizes the problem and rectifies it. Good on ya who ever you are. :beer: It really does look like a great consol. Does he make them?

DragAlly02

No He does Not Make them. Its A Brand New All White Xb2002 Console From Allison.
Mike
Bummer. Looks like there was room to drill them higher just an oops in the measurement I guess. At least he realizes it and I'm sure he will cut them higher in the future. Glad to see he stepped up and was honorable. Its nice to hear when a guy actually realizes the problem and rectifies it. Good on ya who ever you are. :beer: It really does look like a great consol. Does he make them?