Big Fish Pics In Your Allison

Texan

Alright....here is my biggest so far. This was from Fork at the 1st Annual AO.com touny last year. She was 7.7 and was post spawn. The other pic is the glass replica I picked up of her the other day.

Attachments

RedAllison

LOL now 4 years later, I FINALLY decided to getta repli-mount of the 9# 13oz from MS in 04. Picked it up from Lake Fork Taxidermy this week as well. Hunger up onda wall lastnight with the jig and rod I used to catcher.

Attachments

flatout

Opening day for walleye on Bay of Quinte. 11 lb 3 oz. I have pictures but they are in a 35 mm disposable. i will get them developed and posted asap. 32" long Biggest walleye I ever saw.
Howie...

max200

well this isn't in my ally but in my ranger. I'm gonna challenge myself this summer! I'm gonna try to catch a 100 lb fish in a 100 mph boat. all I need is three more mph and one of these with about 60 more LBs on her

chad202

This is my brother-in-laws fish. This is right after I got my boat and rigged. First fishing trip was to Toledo Bend.

Ocktane

First fish in my Allison! And my first Washington bass! Look at that Mason Lake lunker! Haha!

Last edited:

RedAllison

WTH is a "Washington Bass"? :confused:

It must live inda same water Pinkie drinks from..

:big grin
RA