Best XB-2002 Trailer

TRIM-DAT

Before I pull the trigger on a new overpriced Boatmate,,,,, what options with other manufacturers are out there? I have a few must haves:

Galvanized or Aluminum for gulfcoast use
No I-beam style aluminum
Swing away tongue
Torsion axle would be nice

Thanks!
Josh

2Fast2Pass

This has been under mine for the last 12 yrs. or so. Torsion axle, all aluminum and stainless. I know you said no I-Beam but don't know why.

2Fast2Pass

FastLoad out of Plant City. But they split and the new name is Boat Trailers Direct. They did a nice tandem axle for Andy Cobb. Mine is pretty basic, paid just under $1800 and that included the spare wheel and tire.

patches

Josh, check out Sporttrail trailers in Bay St Louis. Click on their FB page. They build great looking trailers and if you do a little research their customer service is awesome

TRIM-DAT

Randy and Eric, yall have any references that have Diamond City or Sporttrail under a XB-2002? I have a tight fit in my garage, would like to talk to somebody that has either.

bigtis

Jay Aucoin had a single axle under his xr2001 years back. Was beautiful.

I have a diamond city single under my prodrive and it's been a great trailer. I've never washed it since I had it but it's under a mudboat lol

Not sure on swing away tongue though

90 5.0

Have you gone my McClain to look at their options yet?

I don't remeber if you said you had or not yet.

Get one without a swing away and we can put a Fulton kit on it as far back as possible to get more room.

Seems like most factory installed swing always don't go as far as possible back.