Best stereo system for a Grand Sport

SlowHayden

I’ve got a Boss MGR350B and 2 6” Infinity speakers on the sides right behind the driver and passenger seats. No XM but it has bluetooth. You won’t win any competitions but it’s loud enough to hear it outside the boat at a sandbar and while you’re running as long as you aren’t going to fast. I also like that it’s round instead of a rectangle. I personally wouldn’t have added a radio because I wouldn’t wanna cut holes in a perfectly good boat but I’m really glad someone else already had.

Brandon2684

Lol I do love that sound. But new boat is getting a quiet 4 stroke. I really don’t want to cut into a new boat. Maybe just a good blue tooth speaker ‍Or something could work well enough.

reward69

I struggled with the same thing, cutting holes in it for speakers. Ended up trying this (Altec Lansing's LifeJacket XL) blue tooth speaker. Its portable and has a 40hr play time. Pretty amazed at the amount of sound from these small speaker systems. Its heavy enough that it wont fly around while running and I just leave it in the floor board usually. If we beach and hang out its totally water proof and will float so we just take it to the beach with us.