Best rally yet!!!!!

allisonriverrat

Phil said it all right there.,, to start off with the bear inn!!! what can I say???? the new owner/operators of bear inn..Troy and Tim... you gentleman rock!! flawless, generous, and excited we were there!!! they bent over backwards every day to make sure we were having fun!!! and the FOOD.... it was absolutely insainly good. we went from a small food days to packing the house and wore their staff out when word got out about food...and Friday night karaoke was a huge hit. all I can say is you gents better be ready for next year!!! and for our family slam dunking cookers.... Ed and Monez Dear , Phil and Chaz Messina with Simon marine of la, Nathen and Nick White, Brian Thomason, ED Brown, Chris Spencer, Paul and Sandy Holmes and Jim bob Kolden .. all of you rock and are what made this a huge success period!! so with high water first 5 days. we cooked lunch at hotel every day, and thanks to ed and Monez, Andy(pieboy) parker and Chaz , and( Larry j
Jones sponsoring)( and alsoTim Fox for his contribution), for helping with the grill. this rally belongs to all of us and It would not happen if it were not for all of us, so thanks to you for putting up with my short comings this year as we all know I was little down and cranky, but all of you know why... but I look forward to next year and working with everyone and making this a hugh hit again... I truly am blessed with this family in my life on a daily basis. Thanks to thom and todd from hydromotive for bringing car loads of props as usual for testing with success and smiles... thanks to baggies propeller in la for your help and jacos marine for your help as well... and to the new comers this year, Brian Patterson, Michael west and family and brian (silverbullet02). great people!!!!... and the newly weds mr and mrs tom bright not new but new together..with all this said i love each and every one of you all and that's why i keep doing what i do. Allison family rocks!!!

RedAllison

Phil said it all right there.,, to start off with the bear inn!!! what can I say???? the new owner/operators of bear inn..Troy and Tim... you gentleman rock!! flawless, generous, and excited we were there!!! they bent over backwards every day to make sure we were having fun!!! and the FOOD.... it was absolutely insainly good. we went from a small food days to packing the house and wore their staff out when word got out about food...and Friday night karaoke was a huge hit. all I can say is you gents better be ready for next year!!! and for our family slam dunking cookers.... Ed and Monez Dear , Phil and Chaz Messina with Simon marine of la, Nathen and Nick White, Brian Thomason, ED Brown, Chris Spencer, Paul and Sandy Holmes and Jim bob Kolden .. all of you rock and are what made this a huge success period!! so with high water first 5 days. we cooked lunch at hotel every day, and thanks to ed and Monez, Andy(pieboy) parker and Chaz , and( Larry j
Jones sponsoring)( and alsoTim Fox for his contribution), for helping with the grill. this rally belongs to all of us and It would not happen if it were not for all of us, so thanks to you for putting up with my short comings this year as we all know I was little down and cranky, but all of you know why... but I look forward to next year and working with everyone and making this a hugh hit again... I truly am blessed with this family in my life on a daily basis. Thanks to thom and todd from hydromotive for bringing car loads of props as usual for testing with success and smiles... thanks to baggies propeller in la for your help and jacos marine for your help as well... and to the new comers this year, Brian Patterson, Michael west and family and brian (silverbullet02). great people!!!!... and the newly weds mr and mrs tom bright not new but new together..with all this said i love each and every one of you all and that's why i keep doing what i do. Allison family rocks!!!
X10!!! :at the bar

And of course WITHOUT TONY NONE OF THIS WOULD BE POSSIBLE!!! Thanks bro, YOU make it ALL possible...

IS IT JULY 2014 YET?
RA

The Cashew Kid

I had an awesome time as always! I'm not even an Allison owner(not yet anyway) and I've always been treated like family at the rally. I've made some lifelong friends and appreciate all efforts of the folks that put this on! I can't wait til next year!

GotMyAlly

Bear Inn should get the most improved award, if there was one! The food was awesome, and the service was great! You could really tell they were glad we were there and wanted to make sure we returned! And thanks Tony for all your hard work.

MWest77

We had a great time! Everyone was very nice and had kind words for our old boat! What a great group of folks! Several people gave me driving lessons and I hit my highest solo speed yet. A blistering 75 mph lol! We got a call from Tony daily to let us know the food was ready. Neal and Jim took me for a thrill ride in their xb21s. Hell or high water, we'll be back next year! We laughed, we cried, and we laughed till we cried!

Brack

sounds like a great time fer sure,..........had a tuff time working this week knowing the Family was at the river,......

SSTOM

Thanks Tony!!! The Rally was the best yet it was great to see everyone and we had a blast as usual!!!!! Can't wait till next year.

Morespeed4me

Thanks to all involved in making this rally happen GREAT PEOPLE GREAT TIMES!!!! A special THANKS to TONY for all you do!!!! It is appreciated!!!! YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!