Best deal on new rig

RedAllison

lol Gdaddy you wanna go in wifme and get a "package deal" from Ms. Linda???

:beer:
RA

ps
Spoke with Nancy Allison this mornin, if they start on da BIG red mosheen nextweek it should be 5-6 weeks for delivery!

Last edited:

ScottF

Red Allison you were able to order a new red Allison other than a 2002?

halfast

Lee Sanderson is awesome ! He took great care of me 1-888-261-7767. Tell him John from Vermont sent me and I want a better deal than he got......

RedAllison

"...Red Allison you were able to order a new red Allison other than a 2002?..."

:twisted evil :big grin :cool

:beer:
RA

ScottF

I'll take that as a yes. That's a shame. I called them at the end of last year about building a Red XB-21, they said "No Way". Bought a new Bullet!! Had a friend that was going to buy at the same time. He ended up buying a used XB2003. That's 2 sales they lost!!

GFinch

Are they anti RED because of fading? Or? It's not the factory's fault the owner didn't protect their boat!
I'm the worlds worst about cleaning my boats but they do have wax under all that dirt and water spots.
Dirty boats don't mean their slow, just ask the blown big block that picked on me today at the lake. Said he'd never been beat by an outboard before.

ScottF

I was told fading! I had a XB2003 that was Porche Red it did change color a little. It was garage kept also. My buddies XB2003 is I think Flame Red it hasn't changed at all. What I don't understand is the last 2 Bullets I have had plus my Gambler were all Red & none of them had a fading issue. Allison seems to be the only one that doesn't want to build one.