bassport pro graphs

bassman

curious what the biggest graph that can be fit in the consel ..im looking at the new hb helix units ,theyre a lil oddball..has anyone used one of the new style mounts to put a bigger graph on the consel..blazout etc..soon to be owner hopefully..thanks for any replies

Allyfishing

If you are buying new the consoles have been made bigger to accept the Onix graph from humminbird and I think the 9 touch from lowrance. I know I've seen a 10 up on the bow. I would call Todd at the factory and ask him what sizes are being installed in the console now. It's been changing over the past few years as the graphs have been growing.

this is my setup on the bow. I've got a 2013 bassport pro and opted not to have the eped installed:

here is the deck mounted unit. That's a short arm but I replaced it with a 12" arm which gets it closer to me

bassman

ok thanks for the info..thats a sharp rig. im hoping to be ordering in the next couple of weeks..do you have power poles also..wonder if theyve ever put 10fters on one?

Allyfishing

If you intend to order then make sure you tell them to install the factory power pole brackets. I do not have power poles on my boat. The brackets installed at the factory are custom made for our boats.

scj

You can install a Touch 12 Lowrance or 10" Onix on the bow and a Touch 9 or a 8.4 Onix in the console

Last edited:

hooken203

12 on a the bow and a 9 in the dash if you want Lowrance was what I was just told also. +1 on the Allison power pole brackets they are really slick tuck the poles in a lot closer to the engine. Don't know why you couldn't put 10 foot poles on them. Does slow the boat down 3-4 mph.

bassman33

Any one have pictures/instructions on how to mount LSS2/side scan transducer on transom /Jacklplate or skid planer , going to update electronics at console but didnt really know what is needed for either a lowrance hds9 or hds 12, saw transducer on jackplate at boat show but didnt know whats best.

Allyfishing

I have my LSS1 ducer mounted on the underside of the skid planer. They have a special wedge built for the LSS1 and LSS2 ducer. Works great there and out of the way. I sent my ducer to the factory and had them install it and run the cable to the LSS1 box while building the boat.