Bank of America sucks

ssv1761982

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bank of America = thieves. Sold my truck and sent a bank check to pay off my loan. The check was made out to me and BAC since I owned about half of the truck. 21 days since the check was cashed and cleared and they still will not send MY money to me. This is the 3rd time they have said it will be sent on xx day.

BP1

Got rid of my mortgage and closed all my accounts at that den of thieves.
And insult to injury, they were deemed too big to jail er uh fail and we suckers bailed them out.
Hope they make good on it.

B HEBERT

They all suck. I have my home equity note automatically debited every month. This months note is double, they said I didn't pay last months note. I checked the checking account and it was debited. They said it was a computer glitch.

catfish123

Why don't you tell us how you really feel about BOA Dave?................lol..............On a lighter note, what are you getting to replace it?

RedAllison

Piss on ALL the mega banks. I MUCH prefer a locally owned bank where the presidents kids go to school with mine & the loan officers know me & if they vote on a loan for me it's based on their history with me instead of a file folder full of BOOSHEUT docs & regs! Yeah we bailed all the Wall St. banks out but even those billions didn't erase the trillions they lost in the last real estate crash. If the economy tanks again it'll be a BLOOD BATH for them! They have only made money for the last 7yrs because they pay essentially NOTHING for their money (look at your deposit/money market "returns") & they turn around & loan it right back out at 15,20,30% rates via credit cards...

Always heard about the "house of cards" but I think alot of folks haven't realized those cards are magnetic plastic!!! :cuss

allimax

Here we say the only difference between a crook and a bank is the bank robs you with a suit & tie! Remember the days when our pass book savings account would yield us 5% and I didn't need to show my ID because they knew me by name.