Bama #1

RedAllison

Go back to the bar, Scott. LOL
:LMAO:

NEVER thought I'd say this, but since my team is washed out for the year and fatboy is FINALLY takin a hike I now gotta pick my SEC team to root for the rest of the season!!! (I can NEVER pull forda Gayturds, I even pulled for Todds' Buckeyes when the 'turds beat em up 2 years ago!)

ROOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TIDE!!! :beer:
RA

Crazyoz

Banned
Leigh now that we are not in the action I have been pulling for Bama, but they still have to face the gators in Georgia. Man I hate them cheating call getting Florida Gators but you got to give them some respect. They were my pick to be the National champs due to their returning roster. They started off sluggish but you get like that when your schedule starts off week, but after the lose to Ol`miss man they have been dismanteling teams. Bama has been there all year and come Georgia time I will be pulling for the Crimson Tide, I just dont think they will win. I hope I am wrong and maybe they will play their best but they have been a little sloppy here lately and that will not work against the gators. Them boys led by Tebow are on a mission. It will be fun to watch and we will see who wants it the most. Make no mistake the SEC Championship will be the National title game. The winner will be the National Champs and three years in a row for the SEC,:at the bar and still get no respect. Texas, Texas Tech and Oklahoma. One will be the the team that gets beat in the National Championship. No respect, How does Texas get ranked in front of Florida man that is just crazy but like I said the SEC does not get any RESPECT.:furious

Scott Gilmore

You might want to watch out for those "cheatin" GATORS............They look mighty good & I don't think they'll need overtime to kick Bama & Sabin's turncoat azz (the guy changes teams like his little diapers). Scott :big grin.

hack02

I'd love to see either Ala or Fla play the Big 12 champ, be it Texas Tech, Texas, or Okl. for the National Championship. I'm not sure if their, Big 12, offenses are that good or their defenses are that bad. All of them sure score alot of points.