Bad day fishing get worse

jcoats3

Sat. Morning was great day starting till after all said and done. I watched 15 pounds of fish come off my hooks at the boat jumping over net and all. That would have won my club tournament. Then in way back to landing with only the two fish me and my son was able to out in boat out of 15 on. About 10 Mile's up river sounded little weird like had a miss and then shut down.
Pulled head when got home.
Have not torn in to yet to see what happened. If locator pin or injector leaned or other. Had good compression still Three weeks ago when checked all and had head off. Still cross hatching in all cylinders. Only 50 hours since complete rebuild.

Attachments

gmorgan

Sat. Morning was great day starting till after all said and done. I watched 15 pounds of fish come off my hooks at the boat jumping over net and all. That would have won my club tournament. Then in way back to landing with only the two fish me and my son was able to out in boat out of 15 on. About 10 Mile's up river sounded little weird like had a miss and then shut down.
Pulled head when got home.
Have not torn in to yet to see what happened. If locator pin or injector leaned or other. Had good compression still Three weeks ago when checked all and had head off. Still cross hatching in all cylinders. Only 50 hours since complete rebuild.
Jason, have you decided what is the best route to go to get back up and running?