!!!ATTENTION!!!ROOMS AVAILABLE for Rally

Allyfishing

I just got off the phone with Euchee and there sre still rooms available for the Knoxville Rally!!!

There are 2-2 bedroom units and 4 single bedroom units still avilable!!!! You MUST tell them you are with the Allison Rally group!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Call 423-334-1004 and ask for Candice or Denise. Tammy is no longer there.

Scott Harrel!!!!!!...........call for a room and you won't have to pitch a tent!!!!!!

harrells

I have been trying all week to contact Denese to reserve a campsite since i was told nothing was available. The dumbass dude that answers the phone doesn't know chit and noone will call me back. I'm starting to get pissed and saying the hell with it. I will try one last time tomorrow. If i don't get Denese count me out.

Allyfishing

scott....replied to your PM give me your phone number!!!!!

Ya know, I called there one time and got some brain dead youngin I'm guessing. He reminded me of the kids these days that just sit there with their earbuds from their music device stuck in the side of their heads with that stupid look on their face and are oblivious to what is going on around them.

Last edited:

Allyfishing

Hey Joe.....stop banging on props for a minute and check your voice mail!!!!! They are holding a Floating Cabin for you at Euchee!!!!!!!

Call Candice!!!!!

Alli-drenaline Rush

I just reserved the last 1-bedroom at Euchee. Still 2 2-bedrooms available!

Yep Craig and Roy - you are reading this right....... I'm ready for some PIE! Ya-hoooooooo!

Allyfishing

That's awesome Rich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You bringing the wife?? Will you be ordering a new boat over at the plant on Friday??? We can help you pick out colors and options, eh?

This should be a blast!!!!!!!!! We need to get some PIEEEEEEE....I've heard that it is legal now in TN????

Alli-drenaline Rush

Yep Craig the boss will be accompanying me! I did sell her on the idea that if I am going to order a boat before the next national Rally, it really would be nice to take one more test-ride with my buds....

Really I just thought of participating so I can ask Darris and Nancy 68 questions again this year!

Alli-drenaline Rush

Anyone interested in a single room at Euchee.... PM me if you are interested in the room. It's $90 / nite. I plan to release the reservation to my room tomorrow, and I'll let the folks at Euchee know that you are interested in the room.

I'll still be participating in the event Wed afternoon - Sunday AM.

Richard

ssv1761982

Super Moderator
Staff member
Anyone interested in a single room at Euchee.... PM me if you are interested in the room. It's $90 / nite. I plan to release the reservation to my room tomorrow, and I'll let the folks at Euchee know that you are interested in the room.

I'll still be participating in the event Wed afternoon - Sunday AM.

Richard
I'll take it. I never got around to making the reservations. When I do call I can't get an answer.

Allyfishing

Dave, welcome aboard!! I talked to Cynthia at Euchee yesterday and I hear you have a room!!

For anyone else wanting to attend there is 1 Floating Cabin available and 2 more 2 bedroom units in the lodge. You must say you are with the Allison Rally.