Arrowhead Campground

allimax

Has anyone gotten a good look at the campground that Arrowhead has? Can’t see much from the satellite view for the trees and wondering if it can accommodate a decent size camper or not.

Ally-Sun

Has anyone gotten a good look at the campground that Arrowhead has? Can’t see much from the satellite view for the trees and wondering if it can accommodate a decent size camper or not.
Hey Allimax, we stayed there last year. There were a couple of @30+ft. fifth wheel and a few pretty good size tow type travel trailers. It will be tight getting in there. The secondary road off the main has some pretty tight up and down roads with a couple blind turns and peaks. May want to check into their sights. I think a number have electric and water, others water only, and I think none have sewer all are pump station only. May want to check with them on the sites for sure. I HOPE this helps and I look forward to seeing you there!

allimax

Thanks for the replies guys. I can call when we get closer to being ready. Right now i still waiting for the fifth wheel hitch prep package to be available. It’s been on factory back order almost 2 months now. Once that comes I’ll need to pull the bed off to install it so got some work to do. Timmy wanted my Titan so he figures he’ll pull the boat down with that. I really missed not making it last year, that video Ray’s kids sent Debbie had us all teared up!

ssv1761982

Super Moderator
Staff member
Richard and Donna stayed in the campground before he had his Ally. They had a big Airstream I think.

Alli-drenaline Rush

Allimax - definitely worth a call to Ms. Bennett. As Dave mentioned, we did stay there with a 28' Airstream, but that was 10 years ago. We did have full hook-ups, including sewer. No issues getting to the campground. We've stayed there every year that we've attended the Rally; we really like it there.... the first year's stay was with the camper; all subsequent years have seen us renting a cabin......

ADR