Approximately how many A boats built a year?

SLOmofo

Now, now James! you sound a little prejudiced there my friend! LOL. And a good reason to be! I have a 1994 XB2003 and it's been through the mill, and still looks great if I do say so my self. BUT, in my case a safer application of the engine I have would be a tunnel=training wheels. But then I have the possibility of blow over. I do say it's Soooo nice to whoop up on car motor boats and such with a "Stupid bass boat!"

XXXR2001

Hello All,

My name is Mike and this is my first post. I hoped to be able to see a new SS2000 Excel at a boat shows in early 2017. I have not seen a SS2000 Excel in person, only pictures.

It looks like seeing a 2017 SS2000 Excel at a boat shows this year will not happen.

Thanks for the information.

Mike from the Chicago area.
If you're going to spend the money on a new boat, I'd suggest looking at the newly resurrected XR2002. It's better in almost every way than the SS2000. The way a boat looks is a personal matter so I completely understand if you're locked in on the SS due to aesthetics but if you can get past that, the xr is a better boat performance wise and at least equal in storage and ride quality.