Anyone serious about a new xr2002? 3 or 4 orders needed!!!

John S

Make sure to tell him to brace the transom up, because you're all hanging 300xs on the back. On second thought, maybe not. He might have a heart attack, lol.

Me not being any kind of expert on molds, how do they hold up over time? Does temp/ humidity have any effect on messing with them? I don't know if Bill would want one, being that he already has a mint one thats as good as a new one.

ally2dextreme

The rear has to be changed for a plastic tank,we were going to change the splash well area,i may still have the drawings.The price for three to four will be more than what you guys are guessing,its a great boat but ive got pretty far with this in the past only to have calls not answered from all those READY to buy.I wish you luck and if theres anything i can do to help you out give me a call,i just wouldnt get my hopes to hi. Anybody want a carbon fiber version lol

JASONPIJANOWSKI

How many times has your brain froze up north hey!!!! Yeh you John S ha ha did you ever learn to drive that 02 yet. Give Dave a call he ll proulby give ya a free lesson.

John S

Nope, I sure did master the art of drinking on it though. It's like a Jack Daniels bottle with a mariner on the back. Dave's boat is slooooooow, he cant even beat hydrostreams, lol.

jas638

Banned
What kind of monies are we talking about?
i am gonna call and discuss price options. i am looking to buy an semi-rigged hull. interior and hydraulic steering setup . i am gonna rig the rest of it with what i want.no trailer,i have one. i will also ask about fully rigged with a trailer.

Tray Archer

this is true they are going to be arounf 20000 no trailer and one base color to have one all composit will be 1200 more they are checking on trailer price for single axel chanel trailer(not tubular) this is going to be sold as a raceboat buyer supplys the tank. i will post more when i get more info. Yes there has to be a minnimun of 3 or 4 to get the ball rolling
Thanks
Tray

XXXR2001

I'd sell my Hydrostream Venom and buy one if I didn't know I'd get jacked around on this deal. The single color and extra charge for anything remotely modern is the kind of BS that doesn't fly with me when the cost is gonna be north $25K. For me to get one, it'd have to be on my terms, not Allison's.
* All composite....no aluminum anywhere including the transom.
* Any color I want...pink, purple, black, whatever I want.
* Channel trailer
* Right to refuse boat if it's not perfect....bulkheads & dividers have to be 100% square, parallel, perpendicular or whatever. Gel needs to be perfect.
* Full warranty, no race boat BS cop out.
* I get to choose the layup (weight) whether it be heavy or light within reason(no more than 500lb).
* Whatever configuration I want 1,2,3, or 4 seats.

I guess my name won't be added to the order list.:LMAO:

catfish123

Sounds to me like you may want to consider building your own boat in your own factory, that way, you could reject it, and just keep building another until it met your full expectations. I'm sure your Hydrostream Venom meets all the above listed criteria.

jas638

Banned
I'd sell my Hydrostream Venom and buy one if I didn't know I'd get jacked around on this deal. The single color and extra charge for anything remotely modern is the kind of BS that doesn't fly with me when the cost is gonna be north $25K. For me to get one, it'd have to be on my terms, not Allison's.
* All composite....no aluminum anywhere including the transom.
* Any color I want...pink, purple, black, whatever I want.
* Channel trailer
* Right to refuse boat if it's not perfect....bulkheads & dividers have to be 100% square, parallel, perpendicular or whatever. Gel needs to be perfect.
* Full warranty, no race boat BS cop out.
* I get to choose the layup (weight) whether it be heavy or light within reason(no more than 500lb).
* Whatever configuration I want 1,2,3, or 4 seats.

I guess my name won't be added to the order list.:LMAO:
well ,there sure is a lot of ;i want's in your post. i can say this you can probably get it any way you want it. but your gonna pay for those things you want that may be considered options or upgrades. i have never bought a brand new allison ,but i bought my gs from the second owner. he had the buid/order sheet. i was surprised at what was considered optional on it. why dont you just call bill yourself if your serious.the only way to get what ya want is if ya ask .i am looking for a layup of 600-650 lbs center steer tandem seats with laydowns on the side. full interior.

jas638

Banned
Sounds to me like you may want to consider building your own boat in your own factory, that way, you could reject it, and just keep building another until it met your full expectations. I'm sure your Hydrostream Venom meets all the above listed criteria.
yeah, i doubt hydrostream builds a perfect boat.i used to own one.in my opinion they dont come close in construction quailty of an allison.the last thing i want is to create a nightmare for darris.

patches

XXXR2001 has bought a brand new Allison. The XR2001 in his avatar is gorgeous. Maybe the coolest looking XR of all with that motor on the back. Darris could sell more boats if he was a little more flexible on price and other things.

jas638

Banned
XXXR2001 has bought a brand new Allison. The XR2001 in his avatar is gorgeous. Maybe the coolest looking XR of all with that motor on the back. Darris could sell more boats if he was a little more flexible on price and other things.
well ,then he knows better than me how this will work.i cant get into how allison should operate.

catfish123

I don't know of any manufacturing facility of anything that will allow the customer to dictate the build specifications and then warranty the finished product as dictated by that customer. I believe Allison has always built a very high quality boat and has provided to the customer the warranty that they believe is justified given the build of the boat and the varying conditions in which it may be operated.

jas638

Banned
ok were getting of on a tangent. lets get back on topic. anyone wanna get wanna get an xr 2002?

2003225X

I think you have the two people that are interested.... yourself and AMERICAN.....

I am sure many others have seen the forum and would have responded if they were interested. Anyone can say they will take one... when it comes time to get your wallet out is when the rubber meets the road.

If Darris were to build any, rest assured they would be built on his terms. I am sure there would be a lot of paperwork that would need to be signed before the building started as well... He isn't going to start building boats on someone's word they are going to pay him.

There have been 1,115 views of this thread and you are 1 of 2 interested.

Last edited:

jas638

Banned
I think you are correct. I myself am ready to make a first payment deposit. American as well. When tray archer posted I had hopes he would be #3 . Only thing is he said he wanted 3-4 orders. So all I can do is call him and talk a bit ,see where it goes.by the way , I like that saying "when the time comes , where the rubber meets the road"