Anyone Seen My New

J

John Richied

Dang with the hat Yeller reminds me of one of the Village People
LOL

Yellowallison

He's BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!
RA
YES......... ole Yeallrs BACK HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been here a few days cleaning up my ole room dusting off everything :big grin

Firsts want to say.... Thanks to my long time friends RED, Lou, Aman and tha Godfather KEV for agreeing to make ALLY BOARD/RALLIES a great place again... :very happy BIG THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it JUNE yet doggone it?????

p.s) Yall like my new girl.....She a sweety I met on the TV show 'Watts BAR BACHERLORETE' on Outdoor Network :big grin

Yellowallison

BIG Thanks RANGERLOVINFIREMAN:LMAO:

Oh and looking SOOO good............... Its a tough job sometimes be so SEXY! :big grin

Yeller I think youv'e lost some wt............Yea bout 30 BIGMAC'S and got bout 30 mo to go :big grin

Good to see ya ----Ive (kinda) missed the Ranger lovin..... Thanks for the Warm Welcome :beer:

RedAllison

Aw get over it Bryan, you're just mad because you're no longer the KING CHITSPOON around here anymore. That title has been reclaimed by it's rightful owner once more!!!

:LMAO::LMAO:
RA

BigRedAlli

Aw get over it Bryan, you're just mad because you're no longer the KING CHITSPOON around here anymore. That title has been reclaimed by it's rightful owner once more!!!

:LMAO::LMAO:
RA

Aint on doubt Yeller can stir it !!! Kinda missed it though...:smile

Welcome back Scott!!!

Yellowallison

Thanks EVERYONE!!!!!!!!! :laughing

Spent a alot good times with so many guys on here.....thats why I consider so many guys on here like family and glad to be back:very happy

Got old only being able to talk to everyone either at the races or on the phone....

Say it again...proud of Red, LULU, Kev and AMAN doing what is needed to make ALLY board like the good ole days:beer:

Last edited:

smilinjack83

Now if we only had GreenAllison,PurpleAllison,BlueAllison to go along with Yellar and Red then we could have RainbowAllison. Just a few more colors to go!!!

Welcome back Yellar!!!
sj