Anyone near Guntersville? :D

NOTGSXR

And wants to give an Allison fan and dreamer a tour and ride? That'd be awesome :)

Thanks.

Dan

NOTGSXR

ok, let me rephrase that....... I will be in Guntersville on Tues. through saturday hopefully for the Weekend series championship....... I have wanted an Allison for years.... Just have not been able to get everything in order yet to get one....... I have still not yet had a chance to ride in one (they are scarce up here). I would love a ride.

Thanks.

Dan

K-DAWG XB 2003

Staff member
To bad your not in South Georgia. Hell, I would even let you "PILOT" mine.....lol Good luck finding that ride. Just be warned once you ride, you will buy.....lol Mines got a 260 on it. I havent had it out but 3 times this summer and the last time I drove it was in june. Last week I took her out for a run and let me tell you. Once your on plane runnin about 30 and nail it. WOW! Feels like your riding in a Mustang or something. It just takes off and sets your *** back in the set and it pulls hard right up till you let off. I was running 85 before I knew it. I spent about and hour running up to about 80. Then slow back down to 30. Nail it run up to 80, slow back down and nail it again.

Last edited:

zatchmo

ok, let me rephrase that....... I will be in Guntersville on Tues. through saturday hopefully for the Weekend series championship....... I have wanted an Allison for years.... Just have not been able to get everything in order yet to get one....... I have still not yet had a chance to ride in one (they are scarce up here). I would love a ride.

Thanks.

Dan
Where do you live?

whipper

Where do you live?
Yes thats a good thing to do in your profile finish it by putting were ya live. Ya never know whos near by. Allisons are every were you just might not know it. Finish that and youll get a responce. Nice thing about Da Family is we all like showing people how special these boats are by taking them for a ride.
Its an E ticket!!

NOTGSXR

somehow i thought that was in there...... let me update it..... i live in Danbury CT .............. not near Ally country lol

Dawg, you miss your 150? lol

white03

I'm in Decatur, which is on Wheeler lake next one down from Guntersville. Let me know if you want to come over to take a ride and do some fishing

Bill

NOTGSXR

i will give it a whirl.......... i'll send more messages when i am down there! Thanks.

Dan

Blue Gray in PA

NOTGSXR - I'm up your way on business often but rarely bring my Allison on business trips (other than the Rally that is :)). If you make it down near Southwestern PA and would like a ride, give me a shout. If I can find an excuse to drive up in the spring, I'll bring the Ally along and you're welcome to get your taste of the "Allison Experience" if you haven't been in one before then.

Scott