Any Interest In?

SSTOM

Would anyone be interested in a get together on Lake Cumberland? I have became good friends with one of the owners of the State dock he just bought a 2003 and is wanting to get a group together. Tom

suicidealli

i have a house there, and boat about every other weekend there... there is plenty of water...lol
im in tom.. my house is 20 miles on the water from state dock!

PS: i got the switch box the other day..

BigRedAlli

If it's only a weekend, ain't no time for sleep any way...:laughing

Tom...What dates did ya have in mind?

SSTOM

Thinking of a early fall get together. The gut said just needed a number and we could use the houseboats for lodging. The state park is close also said he could have open slips if we wanted to leave our boats in the water. He also told me that after labor day the lake traffic calms down and we wouldn't have any problems stringing them out. When would everone want to do it I'm game for anything. Tom

etnprop

you thinkin Sept or Oct... I guess a lot of folks are going to Jasper so thats probably a good weekend to avoid. UT football is looking a little disappointing this fall so I'm looking for any excuses to avoid the Vols... I'll have 4 people two boats. Let me know if I can help, contribute, bring something, whatever. Look what you started Tom!

Joe

suicidealli

im in!!!!!!!!!!!! plenty of room for tents, and parking at my place. the boat traffic does slow down after labor day.. mostly fishermen.. come on down jim bob.. i have a 27' ponttoon, but 20 miles is a long way in a toon...lol john u might sleep in the drag.lol im going to try and get it out next week...

roy