Antigravity lithium ion booster

GotMyAlly

Saw a review in an offroad magazine the other day for these lithium ion booster packs that are the size of an iPhone. In the review, they used it to jump start a diesel tow rig. I'm tempted to get one to keep in my truck, and toss in the boat once at the lake. Not something you'd use all the time, but at 12 oz it'd be cheap insurance against a no-start.

Been a while since I had a dead battery but this sure beats walking or asking strangers at the gas station for a jump.

AntiGravity XP-1

Anybody else used one?

BP1

I have one for the shop, it works as designed and also functions as a memory saver (through the OBDII port) when disconnecting/swapping out batts.
My Cornwell tool man told me a shop down the road burned theirs up by trying to drive a car around with one. Key is to disconnect it right after you get fired up.

bullwhipjkg

I have their batteries in my boat and the jump box deal u have posted
once it cranks take it off
I like there stuff works great

Allyfishing

I used mine twice now for other people, go figure, and it cranked up a dead battery in a heartbeat!! Impressive!!

GotMyAlly

Good to know.

I still haven't bought one.....just waiting for my old style jump box to finally die - but I'm getting tired of toting the big bulky thing around.

Allyfishing

Neal, this thing is awesome. Fits under the seat of my truck. Like I said, used to help two other motorists who needed a jump, one jeep and the other a full size pickup truck. Cranked it over like it was a new battery. I was quite surprised. I will put it in the boat for trips like the rally or vacations at big lakes just in case. It will charge cell phones and laptops too.

GotMyAlly

I want it for the 4wheeler as much as anything else. They have small batteries, and I'd hate to drain the batt with the winch miles from pavement and have to walk back. That would fit in the glove box. My big old style jump box is too bulky. I'll have one of those before long. Is that one still the brand to buy, or are there competitors in the market that are worth a look now?

Honda92

I picked up a antigravity the other week.. My test was a old Chevy 350 powered van. Disconnected the negative terminal, hooked the antigravity jumper up... Fired right up! And 4 more times in a row after that. Still had almost full charge too after the test. I'm impressed!

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Mine fired up my daughter's Honda Accord with a dead battery in a heartbeat. Amazing product. I was skeptical but it works!