Almost Time

The Cashew Kid

I'll be there Tuesday afternoon, 3-4. Can't wait. Gonna kill me to be at work all day Monday though. No Cashews this year either.

john4utvols

We should roll in 5-6 ish Wednesday afternoon, really looking forward to this!!
Digger u need to try and make it there by 2 wednesday. We will ride down to the mermaid by water and eat. I think Tony has it set to eat at 3. It only takes about 10 minutes to get there from the beach in a Allison.

TBuck2003

Digger u need to try and make it there by 2 wednesday. We will ride down to the mermaid by water and eat. I think Tony has it set to eat at 3. It only takes about 10 minutes to get there from the beach in a Allison.
Waterdigger;
Fun run for sure if you can make it, but it takes 20-25 minutes if your in a STREAM... Not sayin' just sayin'...lol Sorry John that was wide open... Looking forward to seeing you Brohammer.

TBuck

Last edited:

Waterdigger

Waterdigger;
Fun run for sure if you can make it, but it takes 20-25 minutes if your in a STREAM... Not sayin' just sayin'...lol Sorry John that was wide open... Looking forward to seeing you Brohammer.

TBuck
We will leave earlier than planed Wednesday morning and try and make the "mermaid" trip.
Thanks guys!

RedAllison

15.5 miles via river from Clifton Beach to my "summer home" aka the Mermaid Marina.

For those just coming in that day, the Mermaid is 30 miles via road from the Bear Trace Inn. Also if you're coming in from I-40 at exit 126 the Mermaid is also 30 miles south of that exit.

The Mermaid has a wide boat ramp and large parking lot as well as the marina sells 87 and 91 octane NO ethanol fuel as well as diesel there on the water! (Also a full "shipstore" with beer, ice, food etc...) And for those who haven't been there, the entire marina is tucked 100yds back into a "No Wake Zone" cove protected from the lakes waves/wakes via earth berm/point so bring your ropes and bumpers to tie up doubles as we filled up their dockage "plus" lastyear. :beer:

It's FINALLY nearing time again, my FAV week of da year!!! :at the bar
RA

1st pic is the Mermaid sign on the river. (We guys never miss it, he used basketballs to make the molds for the knockers! :razz ) The 2nd is the Mermaid herself, restaurant upstairs. Most of the dockage is on the otherside.

Attachments

Last edited:

john4utvols

Waterdigger;

TBuck
**** I sold that slow boat. I got a boat that will make the trip in a hour now.

john4utvols

I was planning on loading it down with all yalls wifes and girlfriends, but I might let one Italian guy on :wink.

jimbob88

Hey john. And maybe a Norwegian norfer!! Someone's gotta make sure all those wives & girlfriends are safe...:shock:

BALD ALLISON

Hey, I'm Italian, Chaz can drive my boat.I'm ridin wich u and Da ladies. LOL!!

Almost time now, three days and counting.