allison xtb21 baot and trailer for sale $4800 O.B.O.

bigtis

I've got an 87 Allison XTB21 bass boat boat and trailer for sale. It's in pretty good codition overall, the pad is pretty nice as well. the pencil roll is there with no chips, and very minimal blemishes on the strakes. I'm asking $4,800 O.B.O. for the boat and trailer rigged minus the mercury engine. the trailer isn't pretty, but it's alot tougher then the noatmate tubne trailers that come under the Ally's. IF your interested, give me a shout at 985-255-9591. The boat was originally white and maroon. the maroon was later painted blue although the white is still gelcoat.

v8astrovan

how do these drive compared to a xb02 and xb03 more like an xb03 how would she run with a beefy 2.4 200 like the looks and u don't c many of that's is there a reason

kornvb

boat drives great i think maybe better than a 2003 but its all about the set up have to deal with the side steer, should run 90 with a good set up and light load?

kornvb

sorry forgot i also think it is the best riding allison EVER built just my thought.

Darth VMAX

I Love that color of blue! Very nice.

Always loved the XTB's. Not to question Darris (and I know at the time of design single consoles were "in") But he missed a good segment of the market with no Dual Console option.

Good luck with the sale, she is awfully purdy

allisonboy

I think the 87's they were balsa I think the change to steel was in 88,Having owned both a xtb and 03 the xtb was a great boat . Takes a whole lot less hp to make one run than an 03

bigtis

I think the 87's they were balsa I think the change to steel was in 88,Having owned both a xtb and 03 the xtb was a great boat . Takes a whole lot less hp to make one run than an 03
all 88's had metal transom's. they started to change em in early 87 I think it was. this one has to have a metal transom cause it's close to blemishless.

bigtis

Like to know the weight of boat.
can only give a decent guestimate as of now, and I'd say somewhere between mid 8's to heavy 9's.

where is the boat located.
south Louisiana

From the looks of the scenery in the pictures, somewhere east of Baton Rouge and north of the Lake.
good eye's

morgan city, randy will treat u rite
thanks Mike. did you get the 03yet?

Darth VMAX

Congrats! I promise you...if I hadn't already have my XB2002 I would have been all over this rig. I like the Deluxe model XTB's and that blue is friggin sweet!

I know your probably gonna rig Merc on it...but I can't help but think that a Stars-n-Stripes ETEC HO would look BAD ARSE on that boat