Allison Rally Name Change?????

Allyfishing

I suppose the forum is not being updated?? The rally last year (2020) was called National Allison Rally 2019.

What say we get it changed to what it really has become....Watts Bar Rally 2021.

My first rally was in 2010 and it was hosted by Joe Harrell at Cherokee Lake. The following year (2011) Joe moved it to Watts Bar (good move Joe) at Euchee Resort. Shortly thereafter it was moved to Terrace View Resort and Marina, Spring City (across the lake from Euchee) and it's been there ever since.

So this year marks it's 10 year anniversary at Watts Bar!!! Let's make it a special year.

We've got lots to be thankful for, met new friends, saw old friends and those attending last years event were blessed by GOD to have shared life, laughs and tears with Andre and Renee!! You will be missed my friend. And hopefully Renee will be attending this year with a white and red XB2002 behind her vehicle. Driving lessons will be in order!!

SlowHayden

Last year was my first year and I had just picked up my Grand Sport the day the rally started so I only attended the Friday of the banquet. This year however, I plan on attending most of the week. I can’t wait!

Ally-Sun

Hey Craig, sounds like a plan! T and I are already planning and reservations are made at Arrowhead. Look forward to seeing you, Jen, and the whole Allison family! What a blast we had last year! Such a memory maker!!!!

DOUBLE J

I look forward to it every year. This year my buddy who went last year enjoyed it so much that he wants to bring his wife. So the wives are coming up for a few days later in the week for some sandbar chilling and hanging out.

skewby

I think I've put Watts Bar rally on the shirts the last couple of years to appease some people that didn't think it was fair to call it the national Allison rally. It is what it is. And that's a great time to be had by all that come. Getting closer so you better start reserving rooms, Terrace View fills up pretty fast. Arrow Head is close and Euchee is just down river. Bout time to get the ol fat boat out and start playing.

skewby

We've had Iowa Kansas Michigan Pennsylvania and all over Ol' Lou liked it so well he moved here from California.

Ally-Sun

Heads up!...I had a local friend who wanted to go to the Rally this summer. He decided otherwise, so I let a reserved efficiency at Arrowhead go yesterday. I am sure rooms will get scarce fast. Give Ms. Louanne a call if interested.

SlowHayden

I’m already right next to Watts Bar so y’all just need to start relocating and then we can get some Team Teal jackets. I even picked this old Mariner hat up off eBay so I can live the teal lifestyle when I’m not on the boat.15311

Last edited:

Jon

Supporting Member
I suppose the forum is not being updated?? The rally last year (2020) was called National Allison Rally 2019.

What say we get it changed to what it really has become....Watts Bar Rally 2021.
I’m not a mind reader, let me know when you need something added. The forum back end is updated quite often, but I stopped updating the rally stuff last year.

I’m only on the forum maybe once a week, but there is a “contact us” at the bottom of the forum which will send an email to me if you need to get in touch.