Allison Rally 2014 Watt's Bar, TN Sponsors??

Allyfishing

Last years' rally was a huge success and it could not have been possible without the support of all our sponsors.

It's been brought to my attention that some of the Marina's/Resorts/Restaurants around Watt's Bar have had a turnover of restaurant management and are just now getting new personnel to run the restaurants.

Terrace View may be one of them. However, Glenn Reynold's of Reynolds Racing and Marine has offered to be the major sponsor for the dinner and Mrs. Allison has offered up help as well. So we will cross that bridge when we come to it be it catered at the Terrace or Skewby and Roger's back yard.

In addition, we had some owners offer up some sponsorship funds and we were and are extremely grateful. If anyone has some contacts for sponsors or would like to help out please let Skewby know immediately so it can be added to the TShirts!!

The great success of the annual rally is largely due to the participation of all the owners who attend. The numbers have been growing each year!! And many thanks to all of you!!

Allyfishing

Update: We've got dinner (Friday nite banquet) covered as far as the food is concerned. We will be having it catered at Skewby's and Rogers yard (Roger's house is behind Skewby's out of the sun). No word from the Terrace as far as a restaurant is concerned.

As you know, the beer is donated for the rally for the week but we could use some help for soft drinks for that dinner. If a few of us could bring soft drinks for the group that would be a big help. Cases of water also.

Skewby is planning a shrimp boil dinner on Monday nite, spaghetti dinner Tues nite and grilling out the remaining nites. Sunday evening (arrival date) those who are there we can travel on the river to one of the local restaurants for some chow.

So if any individuals want to kick in some dough it would be greatly appreciated!!!

Last edited:

skewby

the new owners of the restaurant at spring city boat dock, (the place were we parked the boats in the grass) now is called the island restaurant, has agreed to dollar drafts and said he would put out a $7 dollar buffet with chicken, pasta and veggies for us as a lunch. my thoughts are a tues. or wed. run down south then a stop back by sand island to relax and play. still working on euchee but i think we will have dollar drafts and possible deal on appetizers. we will have dollar natty lites at blue springs fri. sat. and sunday, but am still working on a food deal for lunch or possible breakfast?

Allyfishing

breakfast at Caney Creek with Mike on Thursday??

I'm still waiting to hear back from Lou on which day he wants to do food at his place.