Allison plant river run to Stadium???

Allyfishing

So if I'm reading this right there are about 6 people interested in going up to the Allison plant??

I spoke to Mrs. Allison yesterday and she is up for having us and we may have a BBQ lunch there and then head back to Euchee for the remainder of the day.

Last year the Allisons came to Euchee in the afternoon and Mr. Allison answered questions and talked about what's going on in the industry and high performance in general so hopefully they'll come back to Euchee with us and bring a boat to go out on the water with us.

northGa

Kind-of-sort-of thinking about coming up this year, have never taken the plant tour and it has been many years since we came to the Rally. Would the plant tour take place on Friday the 22nd?

Allyfishing

Yes, the plant tour will be Friday June 22nd at 10:00AM. We will be there for a few hours to visit the plant stop in at the gift shop and maybe have a lunch there and then head back to Euchee.

Allyfishing

No problem Roy.....didn't think you would anyway...besides I'm counting on you and the Watts BAr Mafia to take of business on the water there while til we/they get back. Then we'll search ya out and have some fun.

I'm hoping the Allisons bring a boat back and join us on the river. Then they'll be there for the dinner at Euchee at the restaurant!!.