Allison Owners Association Plaque

K

Kevin from FL

I was so proud to see Nancy Allison present Lou Jones as our president of the Allison Owners Association, Inc. a plaque of recognition on stage at the rally for all that he has done with his vision of having an Expo/Rally and bringing it to fruition.

With his vision, hard work, countless hours of contacting vendors, his dedication to detail, unfounded pursuit of planning, plus putting up his own hard earned cash to make this all happen is not only a tribute to who he is as president of the association, but also as a man of honor as an Allison Owner.

As owner of AllisonOwners.com and Vice-President of the Allison Owners Association, my hat is off to you Lou for your vision and what you have done for all Allison Owners.

I would also like to thank Chris McClanahan and all the other Allison Owner committee members for helping and making it the success that it was.

You guys are the bomb........thanks.

Kevin McAllister
AllisonOwners.com

RedAllison

Amen and here here!!!

Simply put, No Lou, No Expo...

Thanks again LLDoggg for THE greatest rally we'll ever know in A-boat history, :wink:
RA

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Thank you, guys, very much. I'm at a loss for words.

While it is true that I pushed for the formation of the Allison Owner's Association and incorporating it, and the Expo was initially my hair-brained idea, it could never have come to fruition without the dedication and effort by the whole group.

Thank you all for getting behind the idea, pushing it forward, and making it happen!

Lou