ALLISON GSE Short Shaft 280 Merc

chevrolet 55

2000 Allison Grand Sport Elite Tandom Axle Trailor 15 in. 280 Merc Hydraulic Steering, In-Control Shifter Brand new Interior from ALLISON due original interior getting stained from suntan lotion Boat is white and yellow with black accents interior is yellow with white and black accents Entire rig in excellent condition $27900 757-879-2270

Attachments

Last edited:

chevrolet 55

Boat comes with Two covers One full cover from Allison the other one covers the interior and the sun deck pads

john4utvols

That is a great looking boat and good luck with the sale. I couldn't bring my self to drill holes in it for a cock pit cover, I dont know how you did it, I would have cried every hole I drilled.

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Thats one AWESOME ride. I would seriously consider it myself if I didn't already have a GSE. Snaps or no snaps inside, big deal...My XR2001 1996 River Racer had snaps all the around the cockpit; I think they were factory because it came with such a perfectly-made vinyl cockpit cover. This was a huge asset to have during brief rains, overnight, to prevent curious onlookers from messing with anything inside.

chevrolet 55

Thanks for the compliments on the boat . Yeah my XR 2001 Drag had a cock pit cover too it was nice to have when your at a race stayin in hotels and traveling down the road in the rain

jas638

Banned
You going to have two grand sports?
i wouldn't waste my money or time on another grand sport. mine is just about as awesome as they get. i want something faster :big grin ....but if i didn't have mine i would buy this one.even with the snaps.:gasp

allisonriverrat

Nothing wrong with THINKING your boat is awesome. Computer boating is a awesome way to be awesome!

i wouldn't waste my money or time on another grand sport. mine is just about as awesome as they get. i want something faster :big grin ....but if i didn't have mine i would buy this one.even with the snaps.:gasp

jas638

Banned
Nothing wrong with THINKING your boat is awesome. Computer boating is a awesome way to be awesome!
I dont think my boat is awesome , I know my boat is awesome. Guys follow me home just to get a look at it and tell me its awesome guys at the gas station stop to tell me its awesome.i tell them its a 93 they dont belive me. Its a grandsport the top of the line in allison sport boats. I am allowed to brag right? I got 325 horses of jsre power. Maybe I will have to come down to the rally one year and show ya how awesome it is :)

chevrolet 55

New Price 26000 OBO Complete Rig is fresh water only motor has 23 hours Would consider selling without motor for 13000