Allison Forum login problem?

xb03

I've alread had a few people "new members" contact me about not being able the access the forums after they have logged in. After they login, the site locks everything and all the threads are empty. I've also had this problem when I first became a member, and I believe it was Neal that helped me out. So, is there a fix to this?
Thanks, Jared

skewby

i use a mac book pro at home and rarely am able to log onto the forum, the home site opens but the forums say that im not logged onto to the web???? anyone else have problems with an apple?

xb03

I don't use apple, but the problem that I'm referring to is for new members, "after they login they can not post or read any threads, It's basically locks the whole site and all the topic in the forum are all empty" The only thing that it lets you do is send a pm.

skewby

when i joined last year thats what it did to me for a couple of months then it just started working fine, other than when i'm on my macbook

RedAllison

sam25 and MDevrow are now "Registered Users".

For others, sometimes folks think they register but they either don't, had a computer hickup or they hit u when they meant to hit i and unless an Admin gets the EXACT screen name as it was registered, the Admin page won't allow us to access that account to move them from "awaiting" to "approved".

Thanks and welcome to the new members, :beer:
RA

brund

I am new also just added. wanted a allison for 25 years wife said ok picked up a xb 2003 in sept just need that ice and snow to melt now.

brund

95 xb 2003 95 225 pm all white 10 inch hyd setback. came from georgia she needs a little tlc though. looking forward to warm weather and getting started.

whipper

Hey Brund! :big grin Sam, all you guys welcome to the Allison board!!
Really a truly great board that you'll find will discuss any thing good or bad ya need to discuss in regards to whats happening with your A boat or setup. Usually pretty fast response times untill bed time also. After bed time me and Slomo still seem to be up!:shock: