Allison family

local103racing

Hi to all Allison owners I have to say I bought my Allison last year and really had no idea how nice of a boat Allisons are with all the research and all the help I have got from members from this sight is really mind blowing how this is almost a extended family so I wanted to say thanks for keeping this sight up and for all the help everyone has given me and others thanks Allison owners

whipper

Yes thats one of the things ive also found about Allison ownership. The support has made the difference owning mines also. Ya think ya know your boat then someone brings up something you didnt know. Its like new ownership all over again for me. Some say if i lived were i do and could only use my Allison 6 months of the year why bother? Well maybe that makes them extra special for me as the absence of boating all winter gives me something really sweet to look forward to each spring.;)

flying07

It's a great thing we have going here - a great group of people all with a passion for the best 20 foot boat out there . . . . thanks!!

local103racing

I have to say last year my boat was not setup right at all she chin like crazy but with the help from everyone here she handles unreal now it has been my passion getting my boat back to new again what a blast it has been

Attachments

local103racing

Thank you i love this motor i just put a 22 drag prop on it and wow the boat almost leaves the water what a blast great 800 foot prop. I do have to say i love your boat she looks awesome love the color i was checking out your video to she runs great