allison decals

mtolley

anybody got any pics of the new "allison" logo on the side of the boat? bill tells me the on on my boat is nla, and the new one is a little smaller and domed. would like to see what they lok like before i purchase. thanks! mike t

Scott in MN

As soon as it stops raining I will pull the cover on my xb02 and take a couple of photos. I believe I installed the logos you are speaking of last spring. I am unsure how to post photos so if you PM me your e-mail I will send them to you....Scott

baitcaster

I have recently purchased a set, they look good. The ones I purchased are trimed in Black with silver glitter in the letters. They are a little larger and longer and are domed. I think the spread is about 33 inches. I don't have a pic to send, but they do look good, at least I think so!

mtolley

outlaw, i need the large "allison" decals for the sides of the boat. was at the plant yesterday and saw what they had, and the current decals are to small and wont cover the fade lines in my hull. bill did have a few of the old ones but was afraid that they were too old to be any good anymore. he said theyve been there for 20 years or so and the adhesive most likley would peel off with the backing. ill try and get the measurements of the sizr i need up today. thanks! mike tolley

outlaw RK

I need the colors also. You want black and silver I guess. Those decals you have will be ok I hope. I only have gold and black.

Last edited:

mtolley

yes mine were black and silver. kinda of had a brushed chrome look to them ,but that was probably due to age im guessing. will post a pick soon! forgot to mention, my boat is a 1986. thanks again! mike t

mtolley

finally got the measurments: approx. 34 1/2" long(+/- 1/16") letters "LLISON" 5 1/8" tall : letter "A" 7 1/2" tall .

if anybodys got a graphics guy that can make this, please let me know. looks like decal in above pic. thanks mike t

Last edited:

catfish123

If these domed larger decals aren't any better than the ones that go on the back sides of an XB2003, I wouldn't even consider them. They delaminate.

xskid

i finished my 1976 14 ally resto, i used the new decals, they look nice. i will post pics soon. restored 1500xs also.