ALLISON BOAT 2010

Joe flinn

Allison Boat
$52,500

Allsion Boat 2010
This boat has sold! Thanks Allison owners
$52,500
2010 Allison XB21 Bassport Pro bought new in 2011. 21'white/black pristine beauty, 300 XS with custom Titus lower unit, 90 mph loaded, tandem axle with swing, disc brakes and spare, custom soft touchback cover. Stealth charge, motor guide troll motor, Lowrance HDS 7 AND 10 interlinked with imaging, 38 original hours on 2011 engine, power pole, 2 $ 900 Pro ET props in new condition. THIS BOAT IS LOADED AND IS IN BEAUTIFUL CONDITION . 806-781-0388

Attachments

Last edited:

Joe flinn

Very nice Camaro.....how do you keep your garage that clean????
Lol the Allison stays in my shop next to my house. My garage is not quite that clean! Guys this boat has never set outside ever. Cover has never sat outside. The shop is climate controlled so the boat has never been hot or cold in storage. I fish Allan Henry that has brush but no stumps. Live well has never had water in it cause I suck at fishing!

SmallJaw

Joe, you sure do know how to make a fellow's resolve get tested. Ever since I let my nephew buy my Bassport so that I could buy a house on the lake, I have held off on purchasing another one till I was completely finished with my remodel. I'm not done yet but I keep looking at your black and white beauty and telling myself to wait. It is hard because it is gorgeous. You never know though. Don't be surprised if a 256 area code pops up on your phone soon. LOL

Reactions: Jon

Joe flinn

Joe, you sure do know how to make a fellow's resolve get tested. Ever since I let my nephew buy my Bassport so that I could buy a house on the lake, I have held off on purchasing another one till I was completely finished with my remodel. I'm not done yet but I keep looking at your black and white beauty and telling myself to wait. It is hard because it is gorgeous. You never know though. Don't be surprised if a 256 area code pops up on your phone soon. LOL
Let me know

Allyfishing

That is brand new. If i were in the market for a Pro (and didn't already have one) I would be driving to Texas.

Tbowersox

Wow that's a really beautiful boat right there I will be in the market for next spring I'm sure this will be long gone by then