Allision XB 2002

Deason

I am selling my 97 2002. I purchased this boat 3 years ago and due to my job keeping me on the road 9 to 10 months out of the year I don't have time to enjoy it. The boat is in excellent condition. It still has the original seats, carpet and side decals on it. There is no chips or any kind of dock rash on the boat. It has a 98 260 horn motor 15 inch mid, Allison hydo jack plate, polished sport master fat shaft, hydro steering with a Lightning ET 30. Trailer is also in excellent cond only rust I can find of any kind is a few very small rock chips, It also has a custom made cover that is Black with Red stripes. It has Gaffrig gauges and OMC troller. Everything works on it and has always performed flawless. I never ran it all out so don't know how fast it is. I can tell you it will do 92 according to the GPS just never ran it enough to be comfortable to try anymore. Only ran it up to that once as the few times I was home and did take her to the lake spent most of my time fishing. If your looking for a 2002 in pristine condition and Like the way a Red Ally looks on the water this boat is for you. Call/Text 229-315-6857. 041.JPG 043.JPG 065.JPG 038.JPG

Last edited:

scj

Nice set up!!!! If I were not in the middle of building a new home, I'd be headed to GA!

flying07

Oh that's pretty. . . .i need a bigger garage for this and my GS! haha. . . glws, darn that's a sharp boat!!

Deason

Thanks for all the compliments ........... Yea it has been fun when I had a chance to enjoy it. It is my first Allison, Have to say they really aren't that hard to drive ,,,,, at least this one isn't ,,,,, Once ya get it in ya mind not to overdrive it , Its really is fun.

Deason

007.JPG 011.JPG 010.JPG Adding a few pics that I have been ask about,,,,,, Maybe this will answer a few questions.

Last edited: